Bullied-BamBam

//𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫//

Y/N pov

I looked at my laptop and saw that people from my school wrote things about me again and made fun of me. Tomorrow was Monday again, the weekend passed far too quickly. I don't even know why everyone bullies me, I was always nice to everyone. Was I too nice? I put on sweatpants and a hoodie after I changed I went to bed. I didn't even want to wake up.

My alarm clock got me out of my sleep. I got up and went to the bathroom. I looked so terrible, the person in the mirror just wasn't me anymore. My mother didn't notice that I had changed so much, but I didn't told her that I got Bullied.When I got dressed I went down to the kitchen. My mom had already gone to work. Since I never ate much at school, I only took an apple and a bottle of water. I lived close to the school because of that I always walk to school.

When I got to the school and went in, everyone was looking at me weird and some were whispering to each other. I went to my locker like every day and took out my books. I went to my first class and sat down on my seat after 10 minutes My teacher came in with a boy I didn't know. My teacher said that he should introduce himself. "Annyeong my name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can call me BamBam and I will go to your class from today, I hope you all are nice to me, "he said with a smile." There is still a sear at Y / N, "my teacher said to BamBam. He smiled at me and came up to me."Hey," he says, holding out his hand to me, shaking his hand and also saying "hello" gently.

Classes ended surprisingly quickly. I packed my things and actually wanted to leave until BamBam asked me: "Can you show me the school, I hardly know my way around here?" I nodded to him with a smile. We went out together and everyone stared at me again. BamBam noticed it and asked me, "Why are everyone staring at you ?" "It's a long story," I replied. "Maybe you want to come to my house later," he asked me, smiling shyly. "I have nothing to do anyway, so yes," I replied, smiling shyly.

After the bell rang after the last class, I went to my locker. I put my books in and locked it all of a sudden I was hit against the locker. In front of me was my biggest bully JACKSON WANG. ,,So you pulled the new student on your side "he said, pulling my on hair. I cried out loudly." Leave her alone, "someone shouted behind us. Jackson let go of me and turned around. BamBam stood there and looked at him angrily." And what if not, "Jackson said, crossing his arms over his chest." Then this happens "BamBam slapped him in the face. Jackson flew backwards onto the floor and everyone around us stared at BamBam. Then something happened to me I wouldn't have expected,Everyone smiled and clapped around.BamBam took my hand and we quickly went out.q

We got in his car and he drove off. "Why is he treating you like this", he asked and looked at me briefly. "I don't know, we were actually good friends before and at some point he had totally changed and apparently did he tell the others anything about me that is not true, "I told him." You don't have to be afraid anymore you have me now and I will take care of you ", he said and I had to smile." Thanks ", I answered and saw him smile.