Chapter One

*No Ones P.O.V*

    The pro heroes were fighting against the league of villains. Class 1A fighting those that were weak enough for them to handle. But then Kurogiri's warp gate opened and out came hundreds more, too many for 15 pros and a few students to handle. "Retreat!" Shouts Aizawa Sensei. Class 1A runs out the building with the pro heroes following behind them. "W-Wait for me!" Cries Midoriya. With all of their hurrying, the pros forgot Midoriya was in the middle of a fight with one of the semi-stronger villians. "Help!" Screamed Midoriya. But by the time Midoriya called out, the students and pros were almost halfway back to the school. Midoriya turned his head back for a moment. Tomura Shigaraki was there with a syringe in his hand, he was holding it with four fingers. Shigaraki brought the syringe up to Midoriya's neck, placed the needle inside Midoriyas neck, then injected the serum. Midoriya collapsed onto the ground with a thud. Then a warp gate appears underneath him.

———————————————————————————

*Midoriya's P.O.V*

    I woke up in a pitch black room, a sharp pain in my neck. "Ow.." I mutter out. I try to remember how I got here. I was fighting a villain. Class 1A and the pros left me. I saw Shigaraki. He put something in my neck..then it all went black. So that's why my neck hurts so badly. I groan. Then an area at the left side of the room fills with light, I assume there's a door there. A light blue flash passes through the room then disappears when the door closes. I see the shimmer of a piece of metal. The light of a fire is seen in the corner of the room. I now see redish metal in the shape of the letter L. The figure that I believe is Shigaraki places the L on my arm. I hiss in pain. Shigaraki glares at me. "Shut up." He says coldly. He disappears as the fire appears again. This time he has the letter O. He places it on my arm beside the L. I bit my lip to stop my cry from getting out. He keeps going to the fire and bringing back a new metal letter. He keeps doing so until my arm says L.O.V's Property. I had to stay as silent and still as possible. The room was then empty. I released all the pain. My tears fell in long lines. I sigh and mutter. "They will notice I'm gone, they'll come and save me.." I say, calming myself down. I lay down in the small bed I was given. Well it's more of straw and a stained pillow but it's a bed. I lay down my head and drift into a sleep full of nightmares.

———————————————————————————

*In Midoriya's Nightmare*

"All Might!" I cry out. All Might turns around to face me with his big grin. But it soon fades. "Your so useless that you didn't manage to escape!" He yells at me. He then walks off and I chase after him. I see U.A. I follow All Might then he enters the teachers lounge. I hear a system annoying saying for Kacchan to come to the teachers lounge. Weird. I run over behind a pillar to hide from the approaching boy. I dread what might happen next. Kacchan enters so I swiftly run back over to the door, eavesdropping on the conversation. "I have decided to make you my new successor. Your strong and you'll definitely be popular." Says All Might proudly. Kacchan agrees. I fall to my knees, sobbing. Then everything faded to black.

———————————————————————————

*Midoriya's P.O.V*

I wake up, unaware of the time. I wipe my tear covered face. That nightmare, it felt too real. I lay my head back down but instead of trying to go to sleep, I sob. I sob and sob until the league starts to enter my room. I wipe my tears and sit down in front of a wall. I put on a blank face and calm myself. The lights turn on. I see Toga, Shigaraki, and Dabi all walk in at once. Knives, Fire, and Rocks. I was constantly being hurt and injured until I believe nighttime when the room turned dark and I slept for a little while but ended up waking because of my nightmares.

———————————————————————————

*No Ones P.O.V*

Midoriya has been trapped for weeks, months. No one has came to look for him yet. That's at least what he thinks. But at U.A the teachers and students have all been coming up with plans to rescue him. But they refuse to let the public know. "I was abandoned.." Muttered Midoriya quietly. Midoriya has slowly been losing his sanity. Then one day, Tomura came in his room. "Would you like to join the league?" He asks calmly. Midoriya starts to think, why is the league so bad? Midoriya slowly nods his head, agreeing to a life of villainy.

———————————————————————————

I'm gonna end chapter one here. If anyone wants to recommend a ship for anyone but Midoriya and Shigaraki, tell me here

Question Of The Day: What's Your Favorite Anime?

Word Count: 861