Chapter Two

*Aizawa's P.O.V*

    Problem Child is still missing. It's been quiet some time since the last villain attack..the one Midoriya went missing on. We gave the students a week off to give the pros time to search for him, but no luck. The class has been very upset since Midoriya's disappearance, who would've thought that one problem child could cause such a fuss. We still refuse to tell the public about the missing student. Only a few pros, the police, the students who were at the attack, and Inko Midoriya. I'm currently teaching the class, I've been teaching more and sleeping less since Problem Child got taken. "Students, training time." I say unenthusiastically. The students get up and walk towards the training area. Kaminari has been fighting better, he's relying on his quirk less though. Bakugo has been practicing harder, same with Todoroki, Iida, and Uraraka. Uraraka is getting better with her motion sickness, as well. I sigh as I sit on the bench at the edge of the training center. I hope Problem Child is okay...

———————————————————————————

*Midoriya's P.O.V*

     I open my eyes to see a room with natural light. I glance over to the side and see a dark wooden wardrobe. Last thing I remembered was a dark room with a hay bed but now I'm on a queen sized bed with a black and dark green comforter with soft pillows. Then it all comes rushing back to me. I agreed to be a villain. I take a look to my left and see an alarm clock that reads 7:20am. I'm a villain now!But this place is too nice to be a villains base, right? I open the door and see Toga waiting for me. "Izu-kun! Shiggy! Izu-kun's awake!" She yells. So, I'm really a villain. At least I'm not hurting anyone. Toga looks around for Shigaraki, taking her eyes off of me. I roll up my sleeves and see the words 'L.O.V's Property" Okay? I roll back down my sleeves and see Shigaraki and Toga standing on each of my sides. It's like I'm a prisoner, I suppose they need to gain my trust first. They lead me into a bar, weird. I see Kurogiri, Dabi, and who I believe to be Spinner. Great, I roll my eyes. Toga leads me to a barstool and I sit down. She sits beside me. "So, Izu-kun!" Toga says enthusiastically. "Yeah?" I respond. "What do you think of your pretty room? I decorated it how I thought you'd like it!" She says happily then hugs me. "It's nice." I say. I actually thought it was pretty nice, except for the fact that there's no computer or television but I won't mention that. "Yay! You hear that, Shiggy!" Shigaraki turns to us. "No and I don't care." He says uninterested then turns back to face Kurogiri. "Hey, Mamagiri!" Yells Toga, cupping her hands over her face. Kurogiri looks over at us. "Yes, Toga?" He says calmly. "Can we have pancakes?!" Toga says. Kurogiri nods and starts making pancakes for me and Toga. "Izu-kun, you like pancakes right?" Toga says. "U-Uh, yes." I say. "Pancakes are ready." Says Kurogiri. He warps pancakes to all of us. "Syrup?" Asks Toga. Syrup is then warped to Toga. "Want some, Izu-kun?" I nod. Toga gives me the syrup. "Thanks.." I say as I put syrup on my pancakes. "Hehe. We don't say thank you, Izu-kun!" Giggles Toga. Oh, yeah. Forgot these are villains I'm with right now. The heroes ditched me. Dabi then walked past me and threw a newspaper at me. "Read it." Dabi says and then he walks out of the bar. I glance down. It's from yesterday, the page it's on is 21 and 22. Those pages are the school newsletter. I look at the reports and see- no, I don't see a missing report for me. I felt tears build up in my eyes, I then realized I finished my plate. I set it in the sink and quickly went to my room. I collapsed on my bed and broke down. I really am useless. All Might should've never gave me his quirk..I choke back sobs. I cry and cry until I can't breathe anymore. My heart beating slows down due to the lack of breath. I then hear soft footsteps, they might be loud but my hearing is fading out. I see bouts of blue, yellow, and bits of pink. My eyes close and everything fades to black.