Chapter Three

*Shigaraki's P.O.V*

    I walk into the bar with a major announcement. But I then see Toga with his arms wrapped around Izuku. I blank out all thoughts except for the one about the announcement. "I have a very important announcement." All the members of the league turn their heads to me and Toga takes her hands off of Izuku. "Tonight, I- Midoriya will be going on his first mission. He will be going with me, Dabi, and Toga. Kurogiri will be on stand by. No one will expect us since it's been awhile since our last attack. During that attack, Midoriya will find out how to hide his identity. So when All Might and those hero-wannabes find out, they will be devastated!" I say happily although it sounds like my normal voice. Toga giggles. "Yay! Izu-kun and I get to stay together!" Toga then drags Izuku away from the bar

———————————————————————————

*Midoriya's P.O.V*

I get yanked out of my seat by Toga, she then throws me onto my bed. "Imma look in your closet for a hoodie, okay Izu-kun!" She says. Many shirts are thrown out the closet. "Found one!" A black and white hoodie is thrown at me. Toga then grabs the shirts she's thrown on me and puts them back in the closet. Toga then skips away into my bathroom. I grab the hoodie Toga gave me and put it on.

   She comes back with black hair dye

She comes back with black hair dye. "Izu-kun! I'm gonna dye your hair now!" Yells Toga as she drags me into the bathroom. Toga starts to dye my hairs edges black. She's done dying my hair so she leaves. I get into the shower to rinse all the dye that didn't stick. I put back on my clothes and blow dry my hair. Then I leave the bathroom and head to the bar. "Hey, Izu-kun!" Yells Toga, waving happily at me. I walk over to Toga. "What's for breakfast, Mamagiri?" Asks Toga. I still feel weird calling him Mamagiri, but I'll get used to it soon. "Bacon, eggs, and sausage. Here you guys go." Says Kurogiri as he warps plates to everyone in the bar. "Thank you.." I mutter quietly. Kurogiri nods at me, letting me know he heard. I then start to eat the food in front of me with a fork. "Yum! This is delish, thanks Mamagiri!" Shouts Toga across the bar. "Toga," Says Kurogiri, glaring at her. "No yelling." Toga sighs. "Fine.." Toga looms down at her plate. She then goes to finish her food. I finish my plate and then I bring it to the sink. I wash the dish and then I do the rest in the sink. I see Kurogiri looking at me gratefully. I dry the dishes and then walk over to Kurogiri. "Could you show me where these go?" I ask him pointing to the dishes. Kurogiri nods and shows me the locations for all the dishes. I grin at Kurogiri my signature smile. "I'm back! I'm leaving!" Yells a familiar voice. "What happened when I was gone? I don't care what happened." Says the voice I've now identified as Twice. I wave at him and he looks at me shocked. "What's he doing here? He never left here!" Yells Twice. (A/N writing Twice is confusing so he won't have many lines but he'll still be here) "We caught him and he agreed to be a villain. We're planning an attack on U.A today!" Says Shigaraki. Twice nods and walks over to me. "I like the black," He says pointing to my hair. "Ew I hate black." I smile at him. "Thank you." Toga then walks over to me and says. "Hug! Hug! Hug!" Then she shoves Twice into me. I then hug him so Toga will leave us alone. "Sorry.." I say awkwardly as I back away.

———————————————————————————
*Shigaraki's P.O.V*

"Hug! Hug! Hug!" Toga chants then shoved Twice into Izuku. Izuku hugs Twice saying something to him then walks away. I decide to follow Izuku since I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him face to face yet. I walk up to his room and open the door. "Hey Iz- Midoriya.." I say walking inside to see Izuku on his bed. "Yeah, Shigaraki?" He says tilting his head up to look at me. "Can I sit here?" I say pointing beside him on the bed. Izuku nods and I come to sit down. "Are you ready for the mission?" I ask him. "Well, I guess..I'm a little nervous..but-.." I cut him off. "You'll do fine, besides all you have to do is take out the weaker students if necessary other than that you'll just have to analyze." I say handing him an empty journal. "Oh well I already had one of those.." Says Izuku looking at the journal in his lap. I nod. "Where do you keep the books?" I ask him. "Oh, no, no, no. There's not just one. There's 16 of in my hero Analysis collection." Says Izuku waving his hands rapidly in front of his face. "I have a whole book on my classmates and another on all the pros in the school. The others are about other heroes. They're in my dorm room." Says Izuku. I nod at him. Izuku's face then lights up. "I could make this a villain analysis book!" Says Izuku excitedly. "Good idea, take note on all the villains you see. Ask the league any questions you need." I wave to him. "Be ready cause this afternoon..we Strike."

———————————————————————————

Question Of The Day: Who's your least favorite MHA Character? (Besides M*neta)

Sorry it took a while to get this out, I have focus problems and I was writing this bit by bit until I found a good stopping point..so yeah.

Word Count: 972