Sick

5 hours had passed and the kids really took a turn for the worse. It made the members really worried, thinking they'll have to send them to the hospital.

Tzuyu suddenly jolted awake from all the pain "Unnies!"

All of them ran into the room, Jihyo stepping closer "How do you feel baby?"

Tzuyu held her stomach, whimpering as the pain from the sickness was overpowering. Jihyo gave Tzuyu her medicine again, waking the others to give them medicine as well.

Jihyo: "You'll feel better in no time"

Tzuyu smiled a little, falling back asleep. Chaeyoung, who was still awake looked at Tzuyu. Mina seeing her just looking over.

Mina: "Do you want to sleep with her"

Chaeyoung gave a small nod, so Mina moved Chaeyoung to Tzuyu's bed, immediately they started to hug. That made Dahyun want to as well, so Mina moved her as well. All 3 of them cuddling.

The members went back to the living room to go watch a movie, calm down a little, waiting until they wake up again. Hopefully they wake up memories.

That's when a weird turn of events happened. The maknaes woke up in their dreams, getting up.

All of them were feeling fine, so they got up, but that's when they saw it. They saw their own bodies cuddled up on Tzuyu's bed, and they were like ghosts.

They freaked out, running to their unnies, but they were too busy watching a movie. Dahyun stood in front of the TV. But that didn't work.

Dahyun: "Unnies?

Tzu: "They can't see us, or hear us"

Chaeyoung sat on the couch next to Nayeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu sat on the floor.

Mina paused the moved "Okay I can't, I'm way too worried about them"

Jeongyeon hugged Mina "We all are? But we are doing all we can"

The kids looked at each other, wondering what they were talking about.

Momo: "Sana, do you think they'll have their memories back?"

Sana: "I don't know, but I hope so"

Jihyo stood up "I'll get us some food, and make the maknaes dinner"

Nay: "She's just worried, but what if the maknaes never get their memories back? What if they don't turn back to 22 or 23? Will they stay little forever?"

Dahyun stood up, patting Momo's head "What are you talking about"

Momo shivered "Nuh uh, I felt something, it's weird"

The kids looked at each other, trying again. Maybe this time it will work

Dahyun: "What are you talking about?"

Momo jumped up "Okay, what is going on? I felt someone..Dubs? I think whispered 'What are you talking about' like 2 times"

Chaeyoung put her hand on Nayeon's shoulder "Unnie, it's us. What are you saying"

Nay: "Uh Chae? I felt that...nope that's weird"

Tzuyu walked to Mina "Unnie help"

Mina, Nayeon, and Momo stood up looking around. They had felt the same exact thing.

Jihyo walked in "Okay let's think. The maknaes should remember School Meal Club, or Sixteen?"

Everyone nodded, but the maknaes looked at each other, wondering who they really were if they aren't who they are now.