Sick pt.2

It was now the last day to get the maknae's memories back. They have till 1 in the morning to get all their memories back.

The past 2 days, Twice songs have been playing, and it seemed to be working at least. They were humming, singing, or dancing a few parts they knew.

The maknaes were playing on Mina's switch while they waited for breakfast. Straykids came to stop by since they were called to have breakfast with them.

SKZ already knew of their situation, so they came happy to help the kids get their memories back.

Nayeon let them in, the maknaes showed them respect, introducing themselves. SKZ did their introduction and waited in the living room while the maknaes continued playing on the switch.

Sana: "Girls can you come here for a second?"

The maknaes got up, walking over to Sana. Sana was going through a bag, pulling out cards.

Sana: "It's time to get off the switch"

Tzu: "But unnie-"

Sana: "Tzuyu.."

Tzu: "I didn't get a chance to play"

Chae: "Yes you did lier"

Sana: "It's time to get off"

Tzu: "That's not fair"

Sana raised an eyebrow, Tzuyu was whining, she really was about to throw a tantrum. And it was about to be in front of everyone

Sana: "Tzuyu. I won't hesitate to pull you back over my knee"

Tzuyu: "Sorry"

Sana handed them the cards, walking away to grab the switch that was laying on the floor, putting it on a shelf that the maknaes couldn't reach.

Sana: "Ask them if they want to play with you. Have you played Uno before?"

They nodded, taking the cards walking back to where they were sitting. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung looking at Dahyun so she can ask

Dahyun: "Would you like to play Uno with us?"

SKZ agreed to play, and it was a big group that was playing, but it was fun. There were the usual arguments but only when there was a skip, reverse, or draw 2 put down.

The real war was when Jeongin, Changbin and Felix all planned to put down a stick of Draw 4's on Chan, who had an Uno.

Chan was complaining as he picked up 12 cards, glaring at his members because of the sudden betrayal. But the truth is it wasn't their idea, it was the maknaes.

Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu were going to pull that trick on Hyunjin but when Chan yelled out Uno, they came up with an entirely different plan.

Chaeyoung whispered to Jeongin, explaining what the plan was, he agreed and told Felix who told Changbin. They all started trading cards under the table to give the Draw 4's to the 3.

Tzuyu was next, so she reversed it, so they could pull off the trick. It worked, but now they have to watch out because he claims he's gonna get revenge now. They all continue playing, finally coming to an end.

But before anyone could when, Momo came in to tell everyone it was time to eat breakfast. Nobody wanted to leave, so nobody got up and continued to play.

Jihyo walked over "You can continue playing after we eat, come on"

Nobody moved

Jihyo: "Girls are you gonna listen or ignore us?"