Triple Trouble

The maknaes we're excited, they were counting down. Being teenagers, and being slightly more mature than kids, it doesn't stop their childlike behavior and their excitement to see their unnies dance.

When the 2 hours were up, they ran out of their room, seeing their unnies watching a movie. Dahyun standing in front of the TV

Dahyun: "Can we please see you dance now?"

They all groaned, but still got up. Jihyo went to get the music ready. They decided to dance to What is Love because they didn't want to do that of a song, they just wanted to dance and sit down.

They played the song, and danced to the song trying their best to cover the maknaes' parts because they act like it's just them in the group.

When they finished dancing, they all sat back down, the maknaes were clapping. They were glad they got to see them dance.

Tzu: "Unnie, can we go out. I'm bored. We can go to the mall?"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung got excited when Tzuyu mentioned the mall, all of them were now basically begging to go.

The members all looked at Jihyo, but Jihyo shrugged and looked at Nayeon, so Nayeon was the decision maker now.

Nay: "How about we have a picnic in the park tomorrow, we can go have fun out there tomorrow. Just all 9 of us"

Since it was agreed upon, they knew it was set to have a picnic the next day. They had a plan for it to just be a simple day.

It was to go out, have a picnic in the park, maybe get some ice cream, also they might do something fun and active. That was the plan...

The rest of the day went by pretty calmly, nobody got in trouble again, nothing really happened. So it was a pretty good day overall.

The next morning was simple. The maknaes got dressed and sat in the living room waiting while watching TV. Jeongyeon and Sana were the first ones out, fixing the maknaes close. And started packing the food and blankets they will use later.

Around 11, they left the dorm, and started to head to the park. The maknaes were playing some quick car games, the members were either on their phones or having some small conversations.

When they arrived at the park, they picked a spot to have their picnic at. They set the blankets up, and started setting the food out. It was something quick they could make and enjoy.

Tzuyu looked over at Dahyun and Chaeyoung who were talking while laying down. Both girls were looking at the clouds, trying to see what shapes there were.

Tzu: "Uh, do you...want to play tag or something?"

Both girls got up looking at each other, the competitiveness inside them both sparked. They played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would be the tagger...Tzuyu lost.

Momo: "Stay where we can see you"

SMC: "Yes ma'am"

They all took off running, having fun playing tag with Tzuyu chasing them. The members were playing music while making the sandwiches.

Nobody saw what was coming next..

While the maknaes were playing, they didn't see the 3 men stalking them. One by one each maknae was taken. Chaeyoung..Tzuyu...the Dahyun.

When the sandwiches were done, Sana called out for the maknaes to come eat, but they didn't get a response or see them coming.

Jihyo: "Girls! Come eat!"

Nayeon and Mina looked at their watches, hoping to see where they were, but for some reason they weren't showing up at all.

Momo got up and went to where they knew the girls were playing tag. She came back in a panic, after searching for a few minutes.