Attitude

A week has now gone by, they were still 3 days away from the 2 week mark. The members were getting a little more worried.

The maknaes were all in their room, on the floor, just having a conversation, playing with the blocks that they had (from when they turned into babies) and cards

Sana walked in "Hey girls, it's time to come eat"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes, Sana saw her do it. It surprised her, but they are teenagers bound to have some rebellion. All of them didn't move and just played with the cards.

Sana: "Hey Tzuyu. You need to watch that attitude"

Tzuyu rolled her eyes again that went along with a scoff "Whatever"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung were laughing a little. Sana threw icy glared at them "Don't encourage her."

The three of them rolled their eyes, continuing their card game. Sana was not liking this attitude.

Sana: "Yah! What's with all this attitude! You girls need to watch it"

Tzuyu stood up, both Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked out. Tzuyu smiled "I don't care" Tzuyu poked her before walking out.

Sana followed "Chou Tzuyu!"

Everyone looked up at Sana who was at the doorway yelling for Tzuyu who was walking away from her. They were confused by Sana's tone

Jihyo's "What happened?"

Sana: "I walked in, told them it was time to eat, Tzuyu rolled her eyes at me, I told her to watch her attitude, she scoffed and said whatever. The other two laughed, I told them not to encourage her, they rolled their eyes. I scolded them, they walked out and Tzuyu poked me saying she doesn't care"

Jihyo was now glaring at them, but surprisingly they seemed very unfazed. They have no idea what got into them, but they didn't like this side of them.

Momo: "Girls you have to show respect. What you did was no-"

Dahyun: "Can you shut the fuck up Momo damn"

Momo's eyes went wide. All the members looked at each other, all surprised by her rude behavior. Which was totally uncalled for.

They knew exactly what was happening, the maknaes were testing their patience. So the members hope the maknaes know how much trouble they are getting themselves in.

Mina decided to give it a try "Girls apologize now please"

Chaeyoung looked up "No, you don't get to tell us what to do"

Jeongyeon finished setting up the plates "Girls, get your plates, sit against the wall. Now, you are being unnecessarily rude"

They all grabbed their plates, taking it to their room. They weren't listening at all, but Chaeyoung was the last one to push their buttons.

Chae: "This is bullshit"

They all heard her, but didn't get a chance to say anything because the door closed behind her. They heard the lock knowing the maknaes locked themselves inside their room.

Sana sat down with a sigh "What is with them today? They never act like this?"

They all started eating, talking about the maknae's attitude. They were talking about who is gonna punish them and what would the punishment be"

Meanwhile in the maknaes room, all 3 of them were sitting on the floor eating. Talking about what they just did.

Chae: "Why did we do that?"