Chapter 1

READ THIS FIRST.

Before you read this story, I might warn you now that this story contains swearing and a lot of dirty scenes. It is categorized as RESTRICTED.

It also means that my story will have most private chapters, and for you to only read that is to fan me. I'm sorry about that beacuse I can't do anything about it. Just un-fan me after you read the private parts, if you want. I didn't separate the restricted chapters from the story itself because the restricted chapters are related to the story.

That's all, read on your own risk. You've been warned! :)

-----------------

Sophia's POV

Being Blake's best friend was something you would be thankful you had in your life. Hell yeah, he had been there for me throughout my 17 years here on Earth. His parents and my parents were best of friends since they were high school; and when they had me and Blake, we became also best friends since we're both only child. But, being with him for this last 5 years had been hard for me, did you know why? Well apparently, it just happened that he was the guy that I fell in love with. So cliche of my story with my best friend? No shit, what can I do? I remembered when I was still 12 years old, I got these weird feelings towards him. I didn't know why though. It was just when I was with him I felt special, like I was the only girl that he sees. But of course, he only sees that by a best friend gesture, but for me, it meant a lot.

So my story went like this that I didn't know what to feel, happiness? Love? Hurt? Or just all of them? Yeah, sure.

"Dammit Blake, something's poking again in my stomach!" I half-yelled at my best friend who was hugging me while he was sleeping. Well, obviously I woke up with the thing that was poking me. I knew he was having his arousal again. Every morning he slept with me he always got that and I, of course, always got bothered about that because he was having a dirty dream with who knows with.

Blake almost jumped up straight with my outburst, "Wha- What the hell was that, B?!" He calls me B, short for Baby. Yeah sweet, but of course best friend thinggy only remember, nothing more.

"Look at that!" I said pointing at his erection.

He just smirked and I just got madder because of that stupid handsome face he had. "Sorry, okay? You know that I get that always when it's morning. Don't you just get used to it?" he asked as he pulled me closer to him.

"I got used to it you know, but it still bothers me, it's so irritating. It's just your having dirty dream with many sluts in your mind, and it's disgusting!" I said with an irritated look.

"Awwe, my little innocent baby," he cooed and hugged me.

"Eeew blake, I can feel it again!" I said while pushing him again.

He just chuckled. "Let's just get up, baby. We're having a nice day ahead of us!" He said excitedly while standing up, and for me to perfectly see his oh so perfect body of his again.

"Want me to take a picture for you?" He asked while smirking again.

Ugh! He caught me staring at his body again, dammit! I felt my cheeks heated up and I cursed myself for having his effect on me so much.

"Cocky much? I've seen better mister," I said while sticking out my tongue at him. He just laughed and went to the bathroom.

"Yeah right babe, you can really see that with the blush that has on your face!" He shouted while slamming the bathroom door.

Oh god, I just hate this guy so much!

"I hate you, Blake!" I screamed at him while he just laughed out loud and hearing the shower turns on. Oh my, I got again these dirty thoughts of his perfect body being naked. Oh my gosh, I'm being a pervert because of this man!