Chapter 10

Sophia's POV

Oh my gosh. This is it. My heart was pounding like crazy when we're walking through the dining room for us to eat.

What? Do you want me to act like nothing happened? Well excuse me for my nervousness, we just caught by both of our parents having some.. Ugh! I don't want to say it. I don't even know why I've done that, though it felt great when I pleasured Blake, I felt proud. Oh gosh, this is so awkward to say those things. Geez, I'm not used to it, okay!

So yeah, we've been caught. And you know what really shocked me? No, us. Is that like they are happy about it! Like, really, they're happy about us having sex, though we have not. But still! They caught us both naked and me on top of Blake, of course they will assume we've had sex. And they also said 'use some protection blah blah' 'be gentle with me' Oh man, that was embarrassing, and stuff like that. I mean, what was that all about? Letting their daughter have sex with Blake?!

Oh no. There's something going on. I can smell it. No, stupid. I can sense it.

"Oh there you are, babies!" my mom said while she saw us stepped in at the dining room.

"Mom, please." I murmured while looking down and sitting at the chair while Blake just chuckled and sat beside me. I glared at him but he just grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and placing it in his lap.

"What, honey? You're still my baby! And Blake is also my baby!" mom said while grinning like an idiot. Sorry, I can't help it but she's so annoying.

"Ughh!" I groaned softly, I know I'm looking like a tomato right now because of the embarrassment my mom was giving me.

Blake was just chuckling at my expression. And let me tell you even if he was so hot there, I hate him right now. While my dad were just watching us in amusement while chuckling, oh really dad? Thanks for that one!

"Oh - Hey!" my mom said while slapping my father's hand while he tried to grab some food from the center.

"What?" he asked while looking at her and dropping the serving spoon he was holding.

"I called Kate and Steve for them to join us in our lunch remember?" she asked and suddenly the doorbell rang.

Oh. My. God. What is happening?! Can someone please say it to me?! Did they already know it?! Gosh!

"Oh! There it is! Told ya!" she said while winking at my dad and standing up and walking through the door.

"Blake..." I whispered while looking at him and just to see him looking at the food and I can feel like he's already drooling. God, what a pig. He doesn't even care what was happening right now.

"Blake!" I whisper-yelled at him and that caught his attention.

"Oh! What, baby?" he said while smiling at me.

"Don't you dare call me baby now, what's happening?!" I said while glaring at him.

"Hm? Happening?" he seem confused and when he heard his parents voice he suddenly realized what am I saying.

"Oh. Shit. I really don't know, I swear." he said still looking at them while they are chatting and while my dad also joined them.

"Oh god, just make sure of that. Because if I knew you know something else I will rip off your balls and cut your dick and feed it to some dogs walking there outside!" I whisper yelled to him while my voice was threatening.

"That was hot babe, but I don't really know what's happening either." he whispered huskily at my ear and that sent me shivers at my spine. He noticed it because he chuckled.