Chapter 13

Blake's POV 

"Yes! We're not! You didn't even ask me yet! I was just trying to make you jealous and I thought when I did that you will realize that we're not yet still together then you'll go make a move and ask me!" Sophie yelled breathlessly like she didn't really want to admit that to me. 

Great! What a stupid prick am I here? So that's why she did that, just for me to be jealous and maybe if I would be jealous I'll go and ask her to be my girlfriend so she can really say that I was her. 

But isn't obvious that we are now together?! 

Shit. I really messed up big time again. Ugh, why can't I be a good boyfriend here?! Fuck, I really still need to do some efforts for her and not to be so sure that I already have her. 

Fuck, fuck, fuck, what should I say to that?! Get a grip, Blake! god dammit, think!

"I-I'm sorry baby, I thought that we're now together like, like th-this."

What? What the hell did I just say?! 

"I- I mean-" I was cut off by her.

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I was just being so immature and so possessive about you. I'm just afraid that I might lose you. I-I'm afraid th-that there would be some girls there that would get you and you'll leave me once you realized that they’re much better than me. I know I sound so stupid here but-" 

She rambled breathlessly and that was enough for me to realize that I really love this girl and she shouldn't be thinking that way. I grabbed her chin and lifted her face then I crashed my lips at her. I gave her a soft, gentle, and passionate kiss that I could give to her just for her to see how really am sorry and how much I love her.

Our kiss became heated like the fire once again rushed through our body. I grabbed her ass so that she was now straddling me, once she was already sat at my lap I can feel my hard dick pressed against her core. Fuck, she was only wearing short shorts, what a temptation is that?

She moaned because of that pleasure she had and that made my already hard dick much in pain like he wants to be released.

“I’m sorry” I whispered at her lips and she just smiled and continued on kissing me.

“It’s okay.” She whispered also while grabbing the hem of my shirt trying to remove it but I stopped her.

“Baby. as much as I want to, let’s not do it here.” I whispered huskily and she just moaned because of my voice. Sorry can’t do anything ‘bout that..

I smirked and just kissed her again one last time before putting her again at the driver seat.

“Okay, I’m good now, I’m going to drive.”

“You sure?” she asked while having her worried face.

“Yeah” I smiled and pecked her lips.

“Sorry ‘bout again a while ago.” She said sheepishly like she was ashamed on what she just did.

“It’s fine. But just so you know..” I said trailing off on what should I need to say because I know that she hates it when I do that.

“Uhm, what?” she asked worriedly and looking at me intently like she’s really waiting for my answer.

“You really suck at flirting babe, though nice try.” I said while chuckling and winked at the last part.

“I- uh.. Wh- ugh! Fuck you!” she stuttered while blinking many times because she didn’t expect that one coming.