Chapter 2

Blake's POV

"Where are we going?" Sophie asked impatiently while buckling her seatbelt.

Sometimes I don't understand girls with their mood swings. But with Sophia I'll never get frustrated. Sometimes I found her hot being angry that's why I love teasing her.

"Just wait, okay?" I said to her while turning the engine on.

"Whatever." she muttered. Maybe not meant for me to hear it.

Here we go again. I thought.

"Hey" I said to her while grabbing her hand and placing our intertwined fingers at her lap. She softened on the gesture I did to her. She just smiled to me. Oh that smile..

After 5 minutes of driving, we arrived at our place.

"We're here." I said to Sophia who's currently just staring at our hands. Huh? Something's wrong?

"Earth to Sophie!" I said to her and that caught her attention. She looked at me and said "Huh?"

"We're here, I said. What's wrong?" I worriedly asked her.

"Uh, yeah. We're here. Wrong? N-no nothing's wrong Baby." She nervously said.

Nervous? Why? There's something bothering her and I hate it. I hate when she's not happy, if she cries, if she's depressed or something that makes her sad.

She look at her window and smiled while turning to me. "Seriously, Blake? A carnival? Isn't bit childish?"

"No way! Let's go, I'll brighten up your mood!" I excitedly said to her so that whatever that in her mind right now will go away and she'll just going to be happy.

"Okay!" she said while grinning.

I got out of the car and went to the other side to open Sophie's door.

"Aren't we just gentleman today?" she asked while smiling at me.

"Yup babe, get used to it you know. You're lucky you have bestfriend like me." I said to her while smiling.

When I said the last part, her face seemed to fall but she recovered it again.

"Yeah, right Blake." she said smiling while rolling her eyes.

"Hi, Blake!"

"Yo, Blake!"

"Sup, dude?"

"How's going man?"

That's all what I got when we're having our way at the booth store to buy ticket. I just smiled at them and nod for greeting.

The carnival was packed with kids and that consists of kids in our school. For being the quarterback of your school, sure I'm famous. But I'm not the one who's arrogant and self-proclaimed popular guy. Maybe sometimes. But I'm just being myself that's why I have a lot of friends.

I grabbed Sophie's hand while I intertwined it with my own. We're like this at public. They know that we're only best friends and thinks that it's just natural for us to do these things but others thinks different. Of course that wouldn't go away. But who cares, think whatever they want to think just don't ever think of anything to my Sophie, specially those bitches who's jealous with Sophie. They're nothing compared to her, they are all fake while Sophie is different. She speaks her mind, tough, and not girly girl type like them. And I love that attitude of hers. Speaking of the bitch...

"Hi Blake!" Ashley said while running towards our direction and also to see her big fake boobs bouncing like it will pop out any second. I can't help to stare at that, hey I'm still a man remember.