t h r e e

february 26th, 2018
1 month later

"george," i've nailed saying names. i've been practicing everyday, and my therapist helps alot. "nick," once i say their names, they immediately have a smile, and big eyes. "clay," we all form a circle for the last name i have to say. "y/n."

"i'm just blown away," clay shakes his head with a smile, literally blown away. i feel proud. proud that my friends are proud. i have no stutters with their names, i've nailed it. and regina is so excited i can say her name too. i've really advanced.

"can we do a manhunt, you know, to celebrate?" nick says. a manhunt to celebrate? that's a weird celebration, but we all know he just wants to get back at clay for beating him last time.

"yes!" i excitedly say. i don't really care what we do, as long as it's fun.

"you wanna do a manhunt y/n?" george makes eye contact with me. i nod.

"me and clay, y/n and george. settled." nick says, ready to beat clay.

"are we gonna record," clay looks at the circle we've made.

"yes." nick is quick to say. he wants everyone to see him beat clay, but my money isn't on nick. i smile at that thought. i'm best friends with a bunch of dorks.

"you ok with that y/n?" his accent catches my attention. i nod with a smile.

and with the nod of my head, nick's off to his computer, getting the codes set up.