Chapter 1

In her past life, Little Ant was a woman in Tang Dynasty. She died because she accidentally fell into the river. As a result, her fiancé did not eat nor drink and starved himself to death.

So the Little Ant work hard for hundred years, only to ask God for a chance to go back. Hoping to save this tragedy.

But who knows, that Little Ant was ready to go back happily to meet her fiancé, she is devastated by Ding Xiang's careless palm and ruined everything ....

Under the uneasiness of conscience, Ding Xiang just nodded her head.

Before she’s could to talk out the terms beforehand, her entire body was thrown back to Tang Dynasty by Little Ant.

    "Hey! I have not pack anything yet!" Ding Xiang grumbled. She came out without preparing her luggage or her bag. It's super insecure.

    "It doesn't matter. It's no use bringing those things here."

Oh yes, because all those stuffs needed to use electricity, and here .... Ding Xiang looked up at the sky .... There will have electricity if only when there is a thunder.

   “I don’t think I can survive this.” 

Ding Xiang is a modern beautiful young lady; she plays phone, plays computer. She has not received any professional training about living in ancient life.

Before that she saw on the TV that some villages had no electricity or even tap-water. She told her mom that even to drink water, would have to find a well. This is so hard... Her mom said she’s very lucky.

    “No matter how, if you don’t help me, you can’t go back!” Little Ant interrupted.

    “What?! How should I tell my mom about my disappearance? Tell her that I’m helping an ant to return back to ancient times?!” Ding Xiang argued back.

    “I have set the time for you. A year here is an hour of your time.”

    Ding Xiang’s eyes were wide open.  “Really?”

    “So you don’t have to worry.”

Don’t worry? Who would actually believe an ant's word?

    “After I’ve dealt with him for you, and I can go home?”

    “Yes.”

    “The sooner it’s done, the quicker I can go home?”

    “That’s right.”

    “Okay, tell me. What is the problem? I’ll try my best to settle for you. What’s so serious about him that you can’t let it go?”

    “He’s a man full of affection and justice.”

Oh! That seems to be very easy. This can easily solve everything.

    “That is great!”

    “But too much, it’s not good.”

    “I agree.”  Because he would starve himself to death for his fiancée.

  *****

Ding Xiang looked at the shabby hut ..... It can't be said that it is empty, because the garbage is all over the floor, there are a lot of wreckages everywhere. Dirty clothes are all littered around, and clearly it is a man's nest.

    "Ahem── Even if your beloved ant... no, I mean your beloved fiancée ......." Ding Xiang glanced at the ant on the table, then coughed softly and continued, "She was dead, but don't worry. She's not now."