Chapter 4

Ding Xiang sat on a broken chair outside the room, because it is cooler and suitable for dining.

Today's lunch was a meat bun, and that's all. There will be no more food after this ....

Damn Wen Xiong, he earned so little money.

When Ding Xiang swallowed the last bite of the bun, she was actually quite reluctant to eat last piece of food.

Not for long, she saw a big man talking to the kitten, made her forgotten about her misfortune.

She looked quietly as if watching a good play, and notice that his head seemed to have an aperture and a pair of white and flawless wings grew out of his broad back.

Ding Xiang has never seen such a kind ancient man. He doesn't look like a kind-hearted person at all but more like an old man. If he were asked to carry a firewood immediately just to proof it, there should be no problem!

It turns out that the Angel does not have to be a handsome man with a slender body, fair and blond hair. A big huggy bear can also be a lovely and beautiful.. Unconsciously her heart is affectionate to the man.

    "You came just in time. I wanted to take this kitten back to the nest, but I warned it three times, and it still disobedient ..."

ShangDe recognized her at the first sight, because he could never forget that beautiful and warm voice, and the long hair scattered behind her.

She was the lifesaver who sucked out snake venom for him.

But she didn't seem to recognize him. Should he remind her? But in front of the girl's house reminded her that she once sucked him ... hmm, well ... that would be a little embarrassed right? He thought, wouldn't it be better to keep it in his heart?

It's better to wait until she brings it up.

    "You have warned it and it still does the same. It is surely the naughty kitty and what if something happens; its mother, brothers and sisters will surely be sad." said ShangDe, which agreed with Ding Xiang indirectly.

This woman is also a kind-hearted person; same type as him, knows to talk to animals, they all have the mutual understanding.

    "Oh yeah!" She jumped out of the chair, walked to him and smiled. Stretched her right hand out, and introduced herself, "I'm Meng Ding Xiang, Tainan. How about you?"

    "My name is Sima ShangDe, from Hancheng."  ShangDe thought─ Tainan? Where is that?

His eyes stared at the little fair hand in front of him.

Is it ... She wants to hand shake with him?

But men and women are not allowed to be too closed to each other.

But damn! He wanted to hold that little tender fair hand and feel her skin. But it would be even better to hold it for a lifetime.

B_ but ... men and women are not allowed to be too closed to each other ...

After battling between his inner angel and devil, ShangDe finally decided not to disappoint the kindness of other girls.

Okay, Hold on!

His hand had just reached out, but it was empty ....

    "I forgot you men and women can't touch each other, I'm sorry." Ding Xiang suddenly thought of it and pulled her hand back.

    "It doesn't matter." ShangDe breathed a sigh of relief, but somehow, he felt inexplicably lost, "Why are you here?"

    "Waiting for someone."