Chapter 7

Sima ShangDe stood in front of the inn's door for a long time. People come and go behind him, casting curious eyes, thinking that he might had been kicked out from the room.

Aw.. poor boy. But how do they know he is sad?

He felt that he was a failure to Ding Xiang. She said she was going to marry him, but he couldn't get the support from his family. He let her down and feeling sorry for her ...

    Okay, I'm just going to tell her that I will never give up. Please don't worry.

ShangDe decided to summon the courage and knocked on the door.

    ... ...

No response.

She didn't you hear the knock?

He knocked a little harder this time, and heard some ping-pang banging sounds, and then the door opened.

    "Ding Xiang, I ..." Before he finished speaking, his nose bleed suddenly ...

    "Ohh ── Big Landowner, here you are ...."

ShangDe quickly pushed her into the room, and then closed the door forcefully, thinking that it was not safe and then quickly locked the door.

    "You can't just open the door when you're naked! What if it's not me standing outside but someone else?"

    "How can I be naked? I have clothes!"

Yeah! But there was only one single thin layer dress, and she actually wore only obscene pants, exposing long fair legs, which caused him to stand at the door and swallow his drool, feeling that he was strongly tempted in a moment.

    "Come here." Her little hand waved, and her small red face was abnormally red, and the air was filled with a strong aroma of wine.

    "Did you drink?"

    "Oh! It tasted so good! I thought the ancient wine certainly does not taste well and spicy, but I did not expect it to be super good. C'mon, have a drink too."

    "Did you drink on an empty stomach? You'll get drunk and you ...."

There was already a small hand holding a wine glass near his mouth. He didn't want to drink it, but she leaned over her whole person, and the charming fragrance of the young lady passed onto his breath.

He glanced at the little woman in front of his eyes, with her blushing cheeks, rosy lips, and big watery eyes flashing with irresistible appeal.

He unconsciously opened his mouth and drank the wine that she had fed him herself.

    "Is it delicious?"

No matter how delicious it was, it's not as good as her. He wants her to feed him with her little mouth ...

OMG! How could he have such dirty ideas!

Here comes another drink.

Normally, he hardly touch the wine. Even if he drinks, he would get drunk in less than three cups. However, Ding Xiang didn't know that, and she is still on high spirits and keep pouring the wine for him.

    "Ding Xiang ..." His face was flushed, and his face was serious and tense with a deep expression.

    "Hmm?" She didn't know about death or alive now and she was totally unaware of the crises coming from the mountains and rains too. She only felt her body was fluttering all over and wanted to sleep.