Chapter 6

When ShangDe hurriedly return to Ding Xiang as soon as he bought the tofu, he saw someone was carrying her collar, and about to throw her out of the restaurant like a abandoned kitten and puppy.

It was most unbearable for a man who had already regarded her as his heart.

    "You dare to throw her!?"

A loud anger screaming voice, scared away a dog on the street, and frightened others passing by.

Ding Xiang closed her eyes and fell like her body about to fall forward. When she suddenly heard the voice of the savior, she quickly opened her eyes and saw ShangDe's angry face.

    "ShangDe, help!"

The rough man who caught her earlier was afraid of the tall and mighty ShangDe stood in front of him.

After all, if he wanted to fight, he would have better to find someone who was equally the same as himself, instead of bullying someone who was smaller than him.

Besides, although this little woman was dressed in old clothes, but the big tanned man was dressed in a high-class Chinese suit.

Though the rough man has just arrived here to work for a short time, but he knew what kind of clothes of high-rank families in Han City are wearing.

    "Who are you?" As soon as he let go, Ding Xiang immediately rushed to ShangDe, and naturally he held her tightly next to him.

    "I'm her man"

Her man? Ding Xiang lightly raised her head tolook at him, and suddenly felt that he was not only cute and naive like Sean Lau, but instead evolved to be Takeshi Kaneshiro.

She likes men especially who stand in front of her fearlessly and protective.

She didn't expect that the big landlord with high social status had such imposed which made her full of courage suddenly.

It's really like a bodyguard .... Wait, it's not right to call people bodyguard, he's a Master..

    "He actually said that I had no money to eat, and asked me to show him the silver first before ordering, otherwise he would not prepare anything." Ding Xiang complained..

ShangDe's eyes immediately went cold, as if he has red laser light in the eyes and able to strike and kill the rough man instantly.

    "Who said you have no money? Who said that you will eat without paying?"

    "Me! How then?" said the rough man and slightly raised his chest.

Oh .... You're really looking for trouble.

    As soon as he finished speaking, he was immediately knocked on the back of his head and turn his body behind, "Ah─! ..Boss ... "

    "Are you stupid!? Speak to Master Sima in such a tone, do you still want to live?" Seeing a middle-aged man smile embarrassedly said to Sima ShangDe:  "Mr. Sima, welcome. There must be a long way for you, I will ask someone to prepare first-class room for Mr. Sima. Please, come in."

    Ding Xiang was still very angry and did not want to go in, but ShangDe asked her with his eyes – 'if you don't like here, it is okay. We can change and go for another restaurant.'

But she was so hungry so she didn't want to change anymore. Besides, the food in this restaurant was super appetizing for her, despite the poor service attitude.