The Ultimate Imposter's Plan

I tried to get some more sleep after the morning announcement, but just as I closed my eyes the alarm went off.

Monokuma: Ahem, Hope's Peak Academy school trip executive committee has an announcement to make! Gooooooood morning everyone! Looks like today is gonna be another perfect, tropical day! Now then, let's show some enthusiasm, and make sure to give it our all today!

Y/N: Great, perfect timing you stupid bear! Oh well... Guess I gotta get up... Jeez almost feels like a real alarm clock that wakes me up for school

As soon as I heard the alarm I hurried over to the restaurant to mmet the others. But after entering out, I was greeted by my neighbor

Kazuichi: Guess that this is not a dream huh... Damn it, damn it, DAMN ITT! How could we end up in such a demented situation.......

Y/N: Hey there, calm down Kazuichi it won't do us any good if you just scream..

Kazuichi: Shut up! You've already experienced this but on the other hand this is new experience for all the others you know!!! You can't expect me to be calm..... You know!!!!!

Y/N: I'm wondering if I should just agree to everything and escape.... *sigh*

Y/N: Listen, as long as we're stuck on this stupid island we have to work together to solve all of the misteries surrounding this place

Kazuichi: Ugh, guess you're right but.. Why?? All I wanted was to go to a normal school...

Y/N: No point in panicking, let's go meet the others.

Kazuichi: *sigh* okay...

Y/N: I swear talking to everyone here will be such a pain in the ass considering I hate all of them.. I can't forgive them for ruining the world, but yet I'm stuck with them... God damn it why don't I remember everything, this whole plan wasn't just so we can kill all of these morons, right? There must be more right? That's why I'm here..

With a lot of thoughts running through my mind, Kazuichi and I entered the restaurant and we were greeted by Nagito, Mahiru and Hiyoko

Hiyoko: Finally, some more of these idiots decided to show up, it was about time!!

Y/N: ...

Hiyoko: Ohhh, what happened? Maybe you finally realised that you're just some crazy weirdo who managed to survive a killing game!

Y/N: Do me a favor and shut the hell up, you're the most annoying person here..

Hiyoko: Huh?.......................... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, Mahiru, please tell him somethiiiing!! He's pissing me off!!

Mahiru: Ugh... Come on just man up and say sorry to her,this argument is so pointless after all..

Y/N: But... She started it!

Y/N: Whatever, sorry I guess..

Hiyoko: *Sniff*

Nagito: Whoa! Y/N actually apologized to this child?? Well... Guess I shouldn't be talking much huh? Sorry!

Hiyoko: C-child? I'M NOT A CHILD YOU STUPID IDIOT, SHUT UP, EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!

Y/N: Now I'm starting to realise how lucky I was during the last killing game... Sakura, Taka, Hiro, Tok-, yeah not her but everyone else... I miss you guys..

Soon afterwards the others arrived too and, after breakfast, we were all in a pretty cheerful mood until Byakuya started setting up the plan.

Byakuya: Alright, everyone listen to me! Tonight, we're holding a party so we can relax a little, no absences are allowed!

Hajime: W-what a party? At a time like this? What's gotten into you Byakuya?