A New "Investigation"

A/N: Spoilers for the end of danganronpa 2

Y/N POV:

(9AM)

Flashback:

Y/N: Will I.. Forget anything if I go along with them? Or.. Is this dangerous at all??

Makoto: No! It's programmed so you don't forget absolutely anything!  They'll be safely stored inside these capsules and you'll fall into a deep sleep! Everyone here will make sure that you guys are safe!

Kyoko: We tested it already. It should be completely safe. We will have everything recorded on cameras, so even if things do go out of hand, we will stop it!

Byakuya: So, have you finally made up your mind? Are you going?

Y/N: Ugh... If they truly are the remnants of despair, I don't see a reason why we shouldn't just kill them!

Byakuya: How can you be this stubborn?! We created this project so we could spread hope and save as many people as humanly possible!

Kyoko: Byakuya's right, if we kill them now, we'd be no better than the other worshippers of Junko Enoshima!

Makoto: And you're the one who will ensure that they become new,  changed, better people!

Kyoko: Please, you have to keep watch and protect them so you can all come back in one piece.

Byakuya: So?

Y/N: ... Fine, I'll do it.. Just don't expect me to be all nice and friendly with them!

Makoto: Well.. It may be neede-

Byakuya: No, that's alright. Even if he sees them as enemies, the memories of their school life will still be erased so there should be no problem. They will just see him as some lunatic..

Makoto: I- guess.. Alright then! Get in! We will keep you all safe!

Y/N: Right...

End of flashback

Y/N: Why's everything so dark... Am I dead?

Y/N: No... I'm sure that heaven or even hell look way more different than this.. Blackness..

Y/N: Was that dream I had just now... The truth? Did I somehow.. Remember?

Y/N: If that's the case then... I was right! I *do* need to protect them but.. I shouldn't have done anything yet... I'm so stupid...

Y/N: Is.. Nekomaru dead? No... If that was the case then I would have just gone back to my room and I'm... Pretty sure that I'm not sleeping since my head hurts so bad!!

Y/N: Makoto.. Byakuya... Kyoko... Did- did something happen?

Y/N: W-wait... Virtual program?!? Then.. If that's true then... No.. Even if that *is* true, their brain would be fried from thinking that this js real..

Y/N: Damn it! I need to wake up!! Wake up!!!!

Chiaki: *shaking Y/N* Come on, Y/N! Please! We need you!

Y/N: What the hell is... Happening?

Chiaki: Y/N? Y/N! It's me, Chiaki! Along with Hajime and Nekomaru! You have to wake up!

Y/N: N-Nekomaru?! What?

Nekomaru: Hell yeah!! I'm, still alive and kicking!

Y/N: Then.. We're still stuck here?