Him.

His life was prim. In which no way was he allowed to expose his true self in the face of the wolves. Having the gleaming life of money and privilege was all he was ever exposed to, It was all he ever knew. Without being grounded or ridiculed, he spent his days flying around. In wealth and power, he had no faults. He was handsome. The kind of man that looked like he deserved the world even when he already had it. The suits and ties he wore like a mask hid the real person he was inside. A true businessman in the making. An heir to the proud family business. In a world where everything is handed to you on a silver platter, you take it. At least that's what he did anyway. 

He never fell into love. He looked at the world as his own and took it with no manners. He was never impressed or interested. With an influence in his life like his father it was hard to have a grand outlook on life. He never smiled sincerely or laughed in contagion. With the weight of his family company on his shoulders keeping him sturdy, it was impossible for him to grow. He never cared though. He was set on a goal. A goal of ownership and riches. He craved the power his father held and would do anything to obtain it. A man with boundaries set in stone and a life planned out for him. 

His name was Mark Lee.