{ Chapter 1 : New Challenges for Bomi }

31/12/14 :

"Bomi-ah,where are you?"

She walks off her house and her plan is worked. She runs toward a bus and jumps on,leaving her only house with her mum lonely. She feels sorry towards her mum because she left without told her. She doesn't want to put a burden towards her mum.

"Mum,I will make you proud." she said slowly. Her tears fell slowly when she imagines back her memories with her mum.

She tries to endure it but failed.

"Mum,I got a letter to transfer another school at Seoul,I will be a good student. I promise."

she wipes her tears and looks the night's scenery of her place. This maybe the last time she saw this beautiful thing.

For about 15 minutes after that,she fell asleep and she is the only person on the bus.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Next morning, the new year is here,2015!

"Miss,wake up!" the driver wakes her up and shaking her shoulder. She yawns and thanks the driver.

"You're welcome,Miss."

She walks out of the bus. The air,the atmosphere,the people,everything are very different from her place.

"It's already 8 a.m. Tomorrow is school...sigh." She stretches her body and many kinds of sound can be heard.

"Yosh! I need to find the school first!"

She walks to every person at the crossing road,but no one is volunteering for helping her.

"Sigh,why this city's people needs to be so rude?!"

she lets a big sigh,walking to a bench and sits there.

"I'm already tired...I need to find something to eat this morning."

"Are you lost?"

A voice from a person is standing infront of her. She lifts her head and looks at the person. It's a girl.

"Yes,I'm lost. Can you help me to this school?"

She points at her a letter from Seoul Highschool.

"That's my school!" Her face seems delighted. Bomi suddenly smiles widely.

"That's great! Can you show me the direction to your school?"

Bomi giving her puppy eyes. She nods and leads the way. "Okay! Let's go!"

10 minutes later,...

"Here we are!"

Bomi's mouth opens wide. The school is really huge and even has a private park. It also has a humongous gym,separated from the school. No wonder she becomes like that.

"Hey,are you gonna be a new student at our school?"

She nods many times.

"Oh,anyway,I forgot to introduce myself,my name is Park Chorong. Call me,Rong!"

The girl introduced herself. Bomi nods.

"I'm Yoon Bomi! I'm from Jeju!"

They become friend in just some minutes.

"Bomi,my class tomorrow is 4-C! Hopefully we are in the same class!"

She smiles to Bomi,waves back to her.

"I didn't expected that this rude-people city also has a kind,heart-warming person like Chorong. It makes me envious to school tomorrow!"

she smiles alone and leaves the school.

"What should I eat this morning?"

she searches foods at a local mart there,with a grumbling stomach. "A ramyun cup the only thing that I can buy." She sighs deeply and takes the ramyun.

She breaks the chopsticks apart,letting the heat of the ramyun that contained.

"I'll eat now!"

She starts to eat it with her face that very desire towards foods. She eats it deliciously. In almost 5 minutes,one cup of ramyun finished.

"I'm not full yet..."

She touches her belly that still flat even she already gobbled a cup of ramyun.

"Hey,you can have this..."

A guy taps her table out of nowhere.

'Another generous person,I'm so lucky today!' (don't be like her. Kkk) ,she thought. She looks at the guy who gives her another cup of ramyun.

"Thanks!! I'll eat it deliciously!"

she smiles at him. He walks off,leaving her at her table and sits at another table.

"What's wrong with that girl? She looks like didn't eat for 3 weeks..." the guy glances at her and eats his ramyun.

"I'm so full right now..." she yawns and rests her head on the table. Then,she fells asleep.

"She's asleep? Wow. Daebak!"

he comes near her.

"She's really fast asleep."

He sits infront of her and glances at her sleeping face.

"Bye..."

He whispers and walks away to his own direction.

A minute after he left, Bomi wakes up and looks around.

"What should I do now..."

she stands up and walks without knowing where to go. "I need to find a boarding house for a year."

-

-

-

-

She determines to find a boarding house before night falls. At the end,she manages to find one.

"So,here...It looks expensive."

Bomi controls her emotions before coming into the house's lobby.

"Oh,lady,over there."

An old man approaches her slowly with his walking stick. She bows to him formally without any hesitation.

"What is your problem,dear?"

"I want to rent a room here,ahjusshi."

"Okay,here."

She pulls her bag to the room. It looks great. The room also wallpapered floral pink color. It's pretty.

"Is it okay for me to rent this room? It looks like someone's room."

She asks him weirdly while shrugging her head that doesn't feel itchy. He shakes his head and gives her to rest.

"Have a good rest,dear.What is your name?"

"Yoon Bomi!"

She said with soft voice.

"Oh,Bomi...call me Dong-ahjusshi. I'm leaving."

He closes the room's door,without making any sound.

"Bomi,fighting for tomorrow!"

she said to herself,making a fist that symbolizes fighting.

__________

how's chap 1? I know its pretty lame haha

(p/s : pls give me a star after you read hihi)

141223