1

I felt a sudden rush of cold air hit my back while I was opening my locker. 

"BURRR. Its so COLD." i shivered.

"Maybe if you brought a fucking jacket dumbass." Fugo said while opening his backpack. He took out this green polyester sweater and handed it to me.

"Put this on before you start complaining again." 

"Are you sure i can wear this? It looks expensive and i don't wanna ruin it."

"its fine Nara. It looks better on you anyways." He smiled.

I put his sweater on and felt way better that I did before. It smells like Fugo. I love that smell. 

"Can I come over to your house tonight? My dad is gonna be gone and i don't wanna be in my scary house alone." I asked. He wasn't responding.

"Fugo?" I looked at him. He was staring at something in the hallway. He was totally mesmerized. I looked in the direction he was facing and saw a girl with pretty pink hair and a cute outfit. She looked over and smiled at Fugo. I looked to see his reaction his face was different shades of pink. I felt sick. He was still looking at her. I couldn't even watch them stare at each other. She started walking over here. 

"Play it cool nara. Play it cool." fugo whispered to me. 

She stopped right in front of him and smiled.

"My name is Trish." Her voice was soft and calming.

"Hi Trish. Im fugo and this is my friend Narancia." Fugo pointed at me.

"hi" I said.

They kept talking. And talking. And talking. Next thing i knew she went every where with us. She sat at our table, she came to the park with us, and would even come to our friend group meetings. I liked  her but i didn't like the thought of her and Fugo together.

Today was another group meeting day which mean i have to see Fugo and Trish again. I arrived at Bruno's house and knocked on the door. Bruno answered and let me in. I went straight to the kitchen to get cheezits and kool aid. Nothing really happens in these group meetings. We talk about anything we want to. Sometimes we play games. Sometimes we all watch a movie. It ends up  taking multiple hours anyways.

I sat on the couch and waited for the rest of the group to show up. Abbacchio and Mista were already here. Soon the rest of the group showed. Tonight's theme was do whatever you want just don't kill each other. Me and Mista played video games while Giorno, Bruno, and Abbacchio talked and Fugo and Trish watched us play. Around 30 minutes pass by and i'm already bored. 

Trish and Fugo stood up. 

"Um. So. Me and Trish are dating." Fugo said. Trish grabbed his hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was the first chapter of Polyester sweater :) I really hope you enjoyed it. I am not very good at writing but i tried my best! I will try to update as much as i possibly can. Thank you for reading!!