4

" You can continue venting. I have nothing else to do with my life besides sit here and comfort you through your hard times." I was still in Bruno's embrace when he told me this. I didn't want him to  stop holding me. 

" I think i'm fine." I said while Bruno let go of me.

"Are you sure? I got all of the time in the world for you right now. I don't want you leaving here tonight with out feeling a little better about the situation." He held my hand.

"I mean i could go on and on but i don't want you feel sad because of me. I want you to have a good time tonight." I said.

"Its a party fill of drunk children. What is there to like about it. I want to comfort you through this. Narancia please tell me more about what is going on. Please." He gave me puppy eyes.

"I am fine Bruno. I promise. Plus i wanna go home." I got up from where i was sitting and unlocked the door.

I walked back into the open and made my way to the front door. Bruno had to find Fugo and Trish before we could go. I sat and waited until I saw Bruno making his way towards me.

"They wanted to stay longer so they'er just gonna get ride with someone else." Bruno opened the front door which caused all of the cold air to blow on me. I wish i still had Fugo's sweater.

We got in the car and drove off.

"Can i stay at your house again? I don't wanna be alone." I asked.

"Of course you can. We can get snacks and have our own little party but less sweaty teenagers." He giggled.

I already felt better. 

We stopped at 7/11 and went into get snacks. We walked around for awhile trying to see what snacks and drinks we wanted. We ended up getting a shit ton of chips, candy, and soda.

We got back into the car and started going to Bruno's house.

"You are gonna have to tell him ya know that right?" Bruno glanced at me

"I know but I don't want to tell him while he's with Trish. I don't think I would be able to handle my crush dating someone and not being friends with me at the same time." I sighed.

"I don't think he is gonna stop being friends with you. Yeah it might be a little awkward but i think he will understand. What if Trish and Fugo get married and you never told him how you truly feel?"

"Why would you say that? I don't even want to think about Fugo getting married. At least not to trish." I said.

"You must really hate her." 

"I don't hate her. How could I hate her? She is such an angel but then again kinda wish she were dead..." I said.

"Narancia! Please don't kill Trish!" He yelled

" I didn't actually mean it!" I yelled back.

" Sorry. I didn't want you to turn into some crazy yandere bitch or something" He said.

"Oh my god. I would literally never. Well actually.."

"NARANCIA!"

"I'm joking please don't hurt me!" 

We finally got to Bruno's house. I grabbed the snacks and Bruno Grabbed the drinks. We sat all of the goodies on the table and got changed into more comfortable clothing.

"What movie do want to watch?"

"I don't know. I'm fine with any movie." I said.

"Clueless it is!" Bruno said.

"Oh god. I whispered.

Almost 2 hours later we finished the movie.

"That wasn't that bad. I actually enjoyed it." I said.

''I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed." Bruno yawned.

"Me too. Can I sleep on the couch? I like falling asleep to cartoons" I asked

"Of course you can." He smiled and went to his room.

I got on the couch and laid down. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier. Then I was asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Narancia so much. Thank you so much for reading :-)