6

I sat in the car and waited for Bruno to turn on the radio so we weren't sitting in silence. Bruno finally turned the car on and we listened to music while on the way to the mall. 

When we finally got to the mall Mista and Abbacchio were waiting outside for us. We parked and walked over to them.

"Hey Bruno and Narancia." Abbacchio said.

"Hello" Me and Bruno said.

We walked into the mall and we were all hit with the delicious smell of pretzels. We all looked at each other and we knew what came next. Rock paper scissors. We got into positions and waited for one of us to start saying it.

" Rock paper scissors. Shoot!" Mista yelled. 

Rock, rock, rock, and scissors.

" Dammit! " Mista yelled knowing he was gonna have to pay for our pretzels.

"Ugh. Abbacchio please come with me." He looked at him.

"Fine" Abbacchio stood up and walked to the pretzels stand. Me and Bruno found a table and sat down.

We just looked at our phones the whole time. When I finally looked up from my phone i saw pink out of the corner of my eye. I look over to my right and see Fugo and Trish sitting two tables away. 

"Fuck! Sorry Bruno but I gotta bounce." I said while quickly getting up and walking to the bathroom/

"wait what?" I heard Bruno's foot steps behind me and when i got to the bathrooms he grabbed my hand.

"What the hell Narancia. What was that all about?" He asked me.

"I saw trish and fugo. I panicked and quickly ran away."

"Jesus Nara. You are questionable sometimes." He said.

"You will be fine." Bruno practically dragged me out of the bathroom and made me sit down at the table with him.

We sat there until Fugo noticed us. They made their way over to the table while i was eternally screaming.

"Hey guys! I wasn't expecting to you 2 here." Fugo smiled at me.

I felt my face start to burn up.

"Yeah! We are here with Mista and Abbacchio. Giorno would be here but he is working right now." Bruno said.

Mista and Abbacchio finally came back with our food. They set the drinks and pretzels down and immediately started devouring my pretzel to try to distract myself from thinking about fugo. I was dying in my chair. I heard them talk about another part tonight. 

Great. More drunk and sweaty teenagers. I might as well go. I mean i have nothing else to do.

" We gotta go now but it was nice talking to you guys!" Fugo said while getting up from the table.

He waved goodbye and left. 

"Can we go home now?" I looked at Bruno.

"Fine. Are you coming to the party tonight?" He asked me.

"Probably" 

We all said goodbye and left the mall. 

"How do you feel?" Bruno asked me.

"Tired." I closed my eyes and drifted off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. I'm really glad that you guys like the story so much :)))