7

BEFORE I START I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR BEING INACTIVE. MY PARENT TOOK MY PHONE AWAY (dont talk back to your parents 💔💔). BUT I'LL CONTINUE TO TRY AND UPDATE MORE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

I woke up to bruno shaking me awake. I got out of the car and went inside. I sat down on the couch and put my hands over my face.

"Soooo. That was. Fun" bruno said.

"No it wasnt. It was painful" i responded.

"You are being over dramatic. Now go change. Were gonna arrive to the party early." Bruno pulled me up from the couch.

"Whyyyyyyy" i whined

"Because. I said so. Now go change. Now"

"Ugh fine." I walked into the room and changed into jeans and a hoodie.

I walked back down stairs and got a bowl of cereal. I sat down and waited for bruno to finish getting ready.

Around 40 minutes pass and he's finally done.

"Alright. Are you ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Whatever." I walked out to the car.

"Oh yeah. We're picking up trish and fugo by the way. They couldnt find a ride." Bruno said while starting the car.

"What! Why? Wait no it's gonna be so awkward" i said.

"Its gonna be fine. Now shut up" Bruno said while turning up the radio.

I sinked into my seat and looked out the window.

We finally arrived at trish's house. Trish and fugo walked out to the car and got in the back seat.

"Hey narancia. Hey bruno" trish said.

"Hi" i said.

"Off to the party" bruno said while stepping on the gas.

I just sat there listening to their conversations.

"Oh yeah. Nara. Did you block me on Instagram? I tried to text you but it said you blocked me" fugo asked me.

"Uh. Well. Um. Uh." I didnt know how to respond so i just sat there saying the same thing over and over again.

"ANYWAYS. Were here." Bruno said.

I got out of the car and waited for bruno. Trish and Fugo were already walking up to the house.

"You okay narancia?" Bruno asked me

"I'll  be fine. I just need to avoid them." I responded.

I walked into the party and was greeted with the sent of any other highschool party.

I wandered around with bruno to get used to the layout of the house. We went into the living room and saw mista, giorno, and abbacchio. Mista and giorno were dancing while abbacchio was holding their cups.

Me and bruno walked up to them and abbacchio was relieved.

"Finally you guys are here. Hold their drinks. I need more alcohol." Abbacchio said while going to the kitchen.

It was kinda awkward sitting there doing nothing with bruno.

"Hey im gonna go look around some more." I said while getting up.

"Alright. Are you sure you dont want me to come?" Bruno asked.

"I'll be fine. Dont worry."
I said.

I walked to the basement to trying get away from the loud music upstairs. Of course its not any better down here but its betting then sitting up there. I looked around and saw fugo and trish. Trish saw me and waved for me to come over. I shook my head and she came over here and grabbed my arm and dragged me over there.