3

Just sitting in the car with them made me sad. Hearing them giggle together hurt. Badly. I remembered I had Fugo's sweater with me. 

"Hey Fugo. I have your sweater." I turned around and handed it to him. We locked eyes for a split second. That caused my face to turn so red. I was very embarrassed. 

"Thanks Nara." He replied.

I continued gazing off into the street looking for any cars that i would want when i learned how to drive. We turned into the driveway and got out of the car. I walk up to the door that was crowded with drunk, horny teenagers. I opened the door and instantly smelt alcohol and cannabis. It wasn't the best smell but i got used to it after a while. 

Trish and Fugo went to explore which means it was just me and Bruno. 

"Narancia i'm still worried about you. Something is obviously bothering you." Bruno said with a worried voice.

"bruno. I am fine. I would tell you is i wasn't. Now can we please enjoy the party?" I asked

He left to get us some drinks so i just sat there and waited around. After standing there awkwardly for what felt like an hour Bruno came back with drinks. He handed me the red solo cup and i started drinking from it.

"Ew. I forgot how bad beer tastes." I said. 

I decided to look around the big house. I went up the stairs and looked for something at i do. I opened the door at the end of the hallway and saw a regular bedroom. There was a bed, a desk, photos, and a closet. I took  one of the photos off of the desk to look closer. It was a family of 5. A mom, dad, 2 sons, and a daughter. They look so happy. I miss my mom.

I sat on the bed and checked my phone. Its not even 10. I went back downstairs to get a drink. I tried to find Bruno but i don't think he was up here. I went to get my drink and headed straight to the basement. 

I still couldn't find him so I just stood by the wall until i saw someone i knew. I saw Trish and Fugo sitting on the couch together. Fugo had one arm around her shoulders and his other hand was holding her's. She was wearing his sweater. I looked away. I was trying to hold in my tears but it was very difficult. My hand was grabbed and i was pulled up the stairs and into the bathroom. 

"What the hell dude!" I shouted at the man. He turned around and it was Bruno

."Where were you? I was looking for you every where." I said.

"Tell me whats wrong." Bruno said while standing in front of the door. I watched him lock the door.

"tell me nara otherwise were gonna be stuck in here all night." He waited for me to start talking.

"No. Now let me leave." I tried to open the door but he blocked it.

"Bruno. Let me leave"

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"I am not telling you anything."

"Narancia. I will sit here and bother you until you tell me what is wrong. You looked like you were about to burst into tears." Bruno said.

I got supper annoyed so i told him that it might take a while.

"Fine but please don't be freaked out or something." I sighed.

"Why would i get freaked out?" He asked

"Cause... I like maybe sort of have a crush on fugo." He stared at me.

" I fucking knew it. Abbacchio owes me 10 bucks." He smiled.

"Wait what?"

"Um nothing. Anyways is that all that's been bothering you?" He asked me.

"No. The fact that Trish and Fugo are dating really bothers me. I mean i'm happy for them but i feel like i don't have a chance with him anymore. I don't know why i thought i did. Maybe its because he told me he would date me if i were a girl. I don't know. He would never kiss me. Why would he even think about kissing me when he has Trish. I am not even half as pretty as her. Did you know Fugo gave her his sweater after giving it to me? He must like her better than me. God dammit sometimes i wish i was Trish so i can feel loved by him!" I felt tears coming out of my eyes. I didn't even  try to stop them from coming out.

"I just wish i could be Trish. Just for a day. Just a single day." I looked at Bruno.

"Narancia." He gave me the biggest hug I have ever gotten from anybody. For once i felt safe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait. I didn't have internet for a while. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I kept getting distracted while writing this but i like how the story is coming along so far. As always thank you for reading. I really do appreciate you guys <33