[A NORMAL DAY] 1

It was Saturday 4 pm. Y/N took a walk out in the city with her grey uniform. Since Y/N did not really like the dullness and grey color of her outfit, she decided to go out with F/C cardigan over it. The sun was bright and shinning yet the world was chilly and cold.

   As she locked her house she took out her grocery list from her dull pants.

     ~GROCERY LIST~
• 𝖤𝗀𝗀𝗌
• 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽
• 𝖠𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗌
• 𝖢𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗐𝗌
• 𝖨𝗇𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖭𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌
• Some carrots
———————————————————————-
After reading my list I went to the store with my small purse. While walking to the store, I noticed how my purse lightly swings from left to right. The wind slightly blew my H/L, H/C hair. As I walked in the store the cold breeze of freezer hit my skin and I began to button up my cardigan.

I grabbed those small picnic box looking things. This stores looked red and black. I took out my list again and walked towards the sign that says " vegetable and fruits". I picked up some apples and some carrots. And went to a few other things to get.

I got to the cashier after I got everything on my list. Staring intently at the green numbers.. $5.34, $8.49, $12.67. I begged for it not to reach to $20.

$19.00

I made my hand into a fist and pulled it down towards me silently saying "YES". I quickly took a pack of gum and added it to the food spread on the cash register.

$20.00

I walked back towards my house, in relieve that I've had the perfect amount of money to buy my food. I was going to cook myself some instant noodles and maybe even add a cooked egg to it. Or maybe I could just make myself an omelette. But wait breakfast already passed, but wouldn't that be lunch fast-

Suddenly, I felt a force as strong as concrete knock the SOUL out of my body. I landed on the concrete floor tiny pebbles harshly pierced through my hands. I bend my elbow over to take a look, a rusty like color was bleeding softly out of it.

Wait hold on I think I'm forgetting somethi-

                         MY FOOD!!!

Towards my right I see the remains of my groceries hit the floor, spilling out on the dirty floor. I clenched my fist and gritting my teeth.

   What kind of fucking asshole-

   I looked back towards the figure that pushed me that stood so stoically still, paying no mind to how not only did he push me, but ruiNED MY LUNCH.

Before my eyes I see a man with a golden motorcycle helmet, the top extending to resemble horn like shapes. Fitting, as his cruel treatment of civilians can only resemble that of a devil, some might even dare say that Satan himself shakes before him. Some would often find him in dark alleyways, concealed in darkness in the deep of night, pointing his gun at pleading citizens.

Governors guard, Scary_Day was one of the most feared of The Operatives, and now my biggest pain in the ass.