Chapter 2 Tomorrow's A New Day

Pepper had just finished giving Tony an earful about them dancing in front of everyone she works with at the fireman's benefit and how it makes Pepper look like she's trying to do something with Tony but he insisted that no one was even watching and that it was just a dance and then she almost kissed him and stopped herself. She sent him to get a drink and she continued to watch him walk away and then she changed her mind.

Damn him for looking so handsome and burning holes into me with those eyes. Damn him for making me so horny I can't even think straight she thought.

Pepper marched inside and followed Tony to the bar and she saw him talking to Christine Everheart and she had no problem interrupting him.

"Hi there. I need to steal Tony away quickly for some business" Pepper said, grabbing his hand.

"What? What's going on?" he asked looking at her with a puzzled look.

"Just follow me" she said bringing back out onto the secluded balcony.

She pulled his face to hers and started kissing him furiously.

"I want you. NOW" she said in between kisses.

Tony didn't object and he led her around and down some stairs to a lower, darker balcony in a closed section of the building. He pressed Pepper against the wall and began to kiss down her jaw and neck and collarbone. Pepper reached down and undid his belt quickly and turned around. She hiked up her dress and pressed herself against the wall as she bent over for him.
Tony looked down at Pepper's perfect ass in a thong and he was ready to go. He slowly pressed himself into her entrance and to his surprise she was very wet.

"MMM," she moaned loudly.

"Fuck Pepper" he said as he got into rhythm.

Tony was ramming into Pepper roughly and she was moaning loudly. Tony didn't realize that someone who worked from the banquet was looking down on them from atop the stairs.

"This area is closed sir" they said until Tony turned to look at him and they saw who it was and immediately let him be.

"Fuck Tony I'm gonna cum" she said as she let out a sexy moan.

Tony pulled out and this time pushed Pepper's back against the wall and wrapped her legs around him as he entered her again.He pushed forward effectively hitting her g-spot wanting to make her cum again. And then it happened. Tony felt Pepper clenching and vibrating over him and he let it all go and exploded inside of her.

"Oh my God Tony" she said when she finally found her footing.

"Shit I know" he said trying to catch his bearings as well.

"You're gonna have to pay to get this dress cleaned" she said trying to make herself as presentable as possible.

"Now how do we go back in there and them not look at us?" Tony teased Pepper.

Pepper made a face at him and she was now smacked with the realization of what just happened.

"We leave separately. Goodnight Tony" she said angrily. But she was angry at herself.

"We're not even going to talk about this?" he asked.

"There's nothing to say," she said as she walked away from him.

Pepper kept walking and she didn't look back to see if Tony was watching her or following her. She went into the women's bathroom and sent a text to Happy to see if he minded picking her up and taking her home. He agreed and she hid in the bathroom until he arrived.She walked outside and got into the car.

"You and Tony fighting again?" he asked as he drove towards her house.

"Are we ever not fighting?" she asked back.

"Tony's been different ever since he came back. Do you think he's ok?" Happy asked with concern.

"He will be. Tony's strong" she said quietly trying to calm her insides.

She felt like every nerve and fiber were on fire from his touch and it wouldn't stop.

Happy pulled up in front of her place and she smiled.

"Happy thank you so much. I will make Tony give you a paid vacation day for this" she said as she squeezed his hand.

"Cheer up Pepper"
Pepper closed her door behind her and started undressing on her way to the shower. She put it on ice cold to shock her body and wash away Tony's touch. It was working and then her bell rang. She shut the shower off, put on a robe and went to the door. She looked through the peephole and it was Tony.

"You've got to be kidding me. Didn't me leaving alone give you the indication that I didn't want to see you or talk to you?" she asked.

"If I recall you're the one who jumped me. You said we couldn't do this anymore and I kept my end of the bargain. Don't take your anger at yourself out on me" he said pushing his way in her apartment.

"I got you cheese fries" he said reaching in his In & Out bag for a burger and passing the bag to her.

"Thanks," she said, grabbing the bag and then flopping on the couch in her soft terry robe. She hadn't gotten a chance to get dressed.

Tony flopped next to her and turned to face her.

"Are we going to talk about this now?" he asked as he took a bite of a cheeseburger.

"Look Tony the week before my period I always get horny and when we were dancing you were staring at me so intensely and I had a weak moment but this doesn't change anything. We can't keep doing this"

"How can you be in a bad mood after sex like that?"

"Tony you know your rep,do you know how humiliating this is?" she asked.

"Humiliating? Pep no one knows. And you're my friend not just some one night chick I picked up" he said making his case.

She avoided his eyes again.

"You're lucky you're you and I'm me and I would never turn away sex from you, but if I had broken our deal you would have harpooned me and probably quit on me" he said finishing the last bite of his cheeseburger and reaching for another.

"What do you want me to say Tony? Are you going to keep gloating? You just love this don't you?" Pepper asked.

"You wanting me and trying to rip my clothes off of course I love that, but you being all stressed out about it and mad at me no I don't like that"
"I'm sorry Tony" she said as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Even though you attacked me let me make it up to you and give you a nice massage," he said, rubbing his hands into her shoulders. He immediately could feel how tense she was.

"Oh my that feels amazing" she said hanging her head down.

"Pepper all this stress comes with the job I get that, but it wouldn't be this bad if you were getting laid regularly. My offer still stands" he said as he pressed into a knot in her neck.

She felt the tension release.

"And my answer is still the same. No" she said as she melted back against him.

"You want to move to the bedroom so you have more room to stretch out and get comfy? I promise I will behave no matter how badly i want to open this robe"

"Ok," Pepper said with a nod and led Tony into her bedroom.

Pepper pulled up her sheet and disrobed behind it.

Tony was undressing down to his boxers when Pepper came up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. He turned to face her and she was staring up at him.

"Tomorrow's a new day. You're here tonight we might as well enjoy it" she said.

"Good because you don't know how much I want to kiss you right now. Everywhere"

"But tomorrow is back to business. We-

Tony interrupted her suddenly."Can't keep doing this. You sound like a broken record"

Tony pulled her to him and kissed her and Pepper knew she was in deep.