Chapter 3 "I am Iron Man"

"I cannot believe you. I CANNOT believe you," Pepper yelled at Tony when they got back to the mansion.

"What? I am Iron Man. What did you want me to say?" Tony argued back as he flopped on the couch.

"Let's see. You could have listened to Agent Coulson and stuck to the cards," she said avoiding the fact that he also asked her to be his girlfriend.

"Pepper this is my life now. Like it or not I am Iron Man," he said getting up to stop her from pacing.

"But now you're not safe Tony. You will never be safe," Pepper said.

"Is that what you're really upset about?" Tony said coming up to her.

"You didn't like my offer? Isn't it better than my last offer?"

"This has nothing to do with that," Pepper said stubbornly.

"You didn't really give me an answer," he said.

"Will you stop?" Pepper said as she gathered some papers together.

"Come on you know I can hold out better than anyone when I want to get my way," he said.

"Tony I'm trying to get my notes for tomorrow and I'm going home," Pepper said fumbling with the papers on her desk but her hands were shaking.

He's not going to let this go. He doesn't want me to be his girlfriend for real, he just wants an excuse to have sex all the time, she thought.

"Why are you shaking?"

"Because Tony you're a pain in my ass sometimes," Pepper said with a clear irritation in her voice.

"But you still want me,"

"I think it's you who wants me. You haven't been with anyone else since you've been home. That's very unlike you," Pepper said.

"I do. I even upgraded my offer but you-
Pepper grabbed him and kissed him. It was the only way to get him to shut up and stop asking for her answer.

Tony slid everything off the table and pushed Pepper against it. He was ripping her shirt open furiously and she was loving it.

"MMM Tony. I've been so horny. I've been trying to stop because we can't keep doing this," she said as he was kissing her breasts and wrestling with the zipper on her pencil skirt.

"I hate these things. Why do you wear them? I'm mandating a rule, no skirts I can't take off quickly and no panties," he said.

"Hurry up,"

"Shit," Tony said.

"What is it?" Pepper asked.

"This thing popped off the zipper and it's jammed," he said showing her the piece of zipper in his hand.

Pepper started to hike it up but Tony stopped her. He came back into the room with a pair of scissors and started to cut her skirt off gently. Once it was off he climbed on top of her gently and started to rub her between her legs.

"Damn you weren't kidding you are horny babe. You're so wet," he said as he kept rubbing her between her legs.

"Very naughty Miss Potts," he said as he pulled her panties down and shoved his fingers inside of her while he rubbed her clitorus with his thumb.

"I have been naughty. I've been so bad. I can't even keep the terms of my own agreement," she said going for his belt and taking him into her hand. She began to stroke him and Tony turned her over onto her stomach and put her over his lap.

"You need a good spanking," Tony said while Pepper continued to jerk him off but with her opposite hand now.

Tony found the fleshy part of her ass and spanked it softly at first.

"That's too soft Tony. I don't think I'm going to learn my lesson," Pepper said.

Tony continued to spank her harder and harder until she let out little whimpers. He continued this for quite a few minutes until he couldn't handle it anymore. He turned her over the table and pressed into her entrance gently at first. After a few minutes he was pumping harder and thrusting deeper and Pepper was screaming in pleasure.She grabbed the edge of the table so hard when she orgasmed.

"Tony can we move to the couch this is too hard on my hands,"

"Yes milady," he said as he carried her to the couch and laid her down gently.

Pepper glided back on the couch to make room for Tony and he was coming towards her like a lion.

"I'm so addicted to you," Tony said as he got on top of her and entered her again.

Pepper was clenching on purpose to make him cum. She was doing her best work on him as a test. Plus a part of her wanted to make him suffer. She continued her work and then it happened. She heard him moan and groan and he finished.

"What was that? Were you saving that up to kill me or something?" Tony said.

Pepper started laughing at him.

"Oh you think it's funny," Tony said, tossing a pillow at her head.

Pepper ducked and he missed.

"I'm ready to get some sleep," she said, getting up and heading upstairs.

Tony followed her like a puppy and he was falling into her trap. They got into bed and she was playing with his hair and he was out cold in ten minutes. Pepper took this time to get dressed and go home. She was avoiding what happened between them and avoiding Tony's offer and avoiding Tony.