Chapter 5 Monaco

Pepper was nervous after her big fight with Tony. She yelled at him for nearly getting himself killed when he decided to race his car in Monaco and some madman came out onto the track and started whipping the cars. She said some not nice things to him and he seemed hurt and he stormed off and went up to his hotel room. Pepper was nervous. She wasn't sure if he was drinking or entertaining a lady friend but she was going to talk to him anyway. Pepper knocked on the door a few times and waited patiently and then Tony opened the door.

"What's up?" he asked.

Pepper noticed that he was in a t-shirt and sweatpants and she wondered if there was a woman wrapped up in the sheets in his bed.

"Umm are you alone?" she asked as she avoided his eyes.

"I am," he said trying to catch her eyes.

"Can I come in?"

Tony stood back and opened the door and let her inside. He shut it behind him and went back onto the bed.

Pepper could see he was clearly still upset and she wasn't sure how to make this right.

"Tony I'm sorry," Pepper said as she sat on the bed next to him.

"It's fine," Tony said, clearly still annoyed.

"What can I do to make it better?" she asked.

"Give me a little credit for once. I stopped him, didn't I?"

"I said I was sorry Tony. I don't want to fight,"

"Ok and that doesn't make me less angry" he said like a stubborn child with his arms crossed.

"You know how you're always offering to give me a massage? What if I give you one? Will you forgive me then?"

"I might. If it's good," he said.

Tony took his socks off to accommodate her and she reached for his feet. She started to rub them and he was feeling relaxed. She was rubbing each individual toe and pressing into the arch of his foot with her knuckles and pressing her fingers into the balls of his feet. She was ready to move onto his legs and she just stared at him.

"That's it?" He asked.

"No but I need you to take your pants off,"

"If you want me naked just say so," he said as he pulled off his shirt first and his pants and boxer briefs in one swift motion.

He was even semi excited.

"Ok that was unnecessary can you at least turn over?"

"Why? You love it. You told me that many times in the last year. Besides I bet you're wet right now," he said with a wink.

"Tony flip over and cover that up or I will walk out that door," she said sternly.

"Fine but I get to check to see if you're wet when we're done," he stated.

Pepper hit him playfully and began working on his calves being sure to press hard into each knot beneath the skin. She could hear him moan and it made her smile. She worked her way up his thighs and then to her favorite part of him. His perfectly sculpted butt. She was pressing and kneading his gluteus Maximus and she didn't want to admit that she was getting wet.

"Mmm Pepper that's so good," he said.

She moved on to his back and shoulders and really gave it her all. She moved down his arms and then to his hands which for some odd reason really turned him on. And then he rolled face up and pulled her on top of him and he kissed her.

"You know Iron Man is often sore from battle and he needs a girlfriend to care for him and massage him,"

"And Tony is often sore from his CEO constantly jabbing him because he doesn't know when to quit" she said.

"Well it's my turn now that you got me all hot and bothered to check my suspicions and see if you're hot and bothered," he said as he rolled her onto her back and slid his hand up her shorts and he could feel that she was indeed wet.

"Affirmative,"

"So what. Just because I'm attracted to you doesn't mean anything is going to happen," she insisted.

"As Iron man I can't have my CEO all hot and bothered and not take care of the situation," he said.

Pepper couldn't hold in her laugh.

"This is the last time Tony. I swear" she said as he was pulling her pants down.

"Nope" he said as he shoved his face between her legs giving her the oral pleasure she craved.

She pulled at his hair and she was screaming with pleasure. After she got her release he pulled his face away and slowly crawled up and met her lips with his. He was rock hard and ready to go. He pressed himself into her gently and began to thrust into her and kissed her so deeply.

Pepper and him were tangled so deeply now she couldn't remember how many times they did it. It was amazing and she was officially addicted to Tony.