Chapter V

Lily's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I groan sitting up to see that the time is 6:40am so I look down on Jackson to see him sleeping soundly which makes me smile as I get out of bed. I remove his t-shirt throwing it in his hamper then remove my underwear and doing the same with them.

I stretch my hands above my head then shower and brush my teeth quickly before making my way out of the bathroom to my suitcase where I pull on black undergarments, grey jeans with a red band tee and complete the look with the white sandals from yesterday.

When I'm done getting ready I look at the time that now says 7am so I grab my phone, kiss Jackson on the lips in his sleep along with leaving a note under his phone then I head out quietly making my way to the restaurant.

I think about meeting my brother again and I'm really nervous, not only is he a prince but he's also my brother which brings a smile to my face. I wonder what my parents are like now, when I was younger they were so nice and happy, are they the same now?

With those thoughts on my mind and more I reach the restaurant, heading in I check in before my shift even begins. I grab my apron along with cleaning supplies and walk around the restaurant cleaning up every booth and the counter and the floor as I finish cleaning I realize only 10 minutes is left before the restaurant opens.

I carefully carry the cleaning supplies back to their rightful places then wash my hands thoroughly before going to Mikal who's smiling as always which makes me smile.

"Good morning Mikal, how's your morning?" he only keeps smiling

"Good morning Lilian, my morning is wonderful, are you ready for work today we seem to be having a lot of customers these days" I simply nod at him

"I'm always ready Mikal. Oh, I was wondering if today for my break if I could cook lunch for an angel coming to visit me today, only if you'd let me though" he laughs which makes me blush from embarrassment.

"You can Lily and at what time are you taking lunch?" he asks after he stopped laughing

"Around 1 when some of the customers are leaving the restaurant" he nods as the bell above the door rings and when I head out I see a lot of people taking their seats in the different booths so I get to work after heaving a breath.

"Good morning, I'll be your server today and what would you be having?" I go around asking until I've collected all their orders and give them to Mikal, within a few minutes I'm serving the warm or hot meals around the restaurant to the rightful customer.

This process goes on for hours until as planned they start leaving again so I check the time to see that it's 1pm on the dot so I head in pulling on an hair net while making lunch which is just cheeseburgers, fries with milkshakes for all three of us.

I finish making everything then look out to see that they're here so I remove the hair net bringing out our lunches placing them on the table in front of them before going back for the milkshakes and going back out to the table.

"Good morning Alexis and Jackson" I give Jackson a peck on the lips before smiling widely at both him and Alexis

"Good morning Lily" they both say making me giggle

"Well, I made us lunch so let's eat" Alexis giggles before she starts eating her fries dipping it in her milkshake while Jackson does the same

"You look beautiful as always Lily" Jackson says after swallowing a mouth full of food which makes me giggle blushing