Bloodlust [2/?] » K. Sugawara

"So, you do know that Suga-san is a Vampire?" she inquired.

Nishinoya nodded. "Yeah. And Daichi-san and Asahi-san. At first, I doubted really hard if Asahi-san is a Vampire because he doesn't look like one!"

A giggle escaped from her lips. She sure had to think twice as well before trusting her instincts when it comes to Asahi.

She asked, "How about Suga-san?"

Nishinoya looked up at the darkened sky. It took him a moment or two before answering her question. "Suga-san looks like a common Vampire to me."

"Really?"

"What? Do you think Suga-san is a noble Vampire?!"

She backed up from Nishinoya. "O-of course not! It's just that our third-years seemed... Amazing."

"Right?!"

A sigh escaped her lips. "We shouldn't even be talking about this."

"Well, you brought up the topic!"

Once more, she asked, "I'm surprised there aren't any Vampires in the second-years. I'm pretty impressed actually."

"Ha! That's because we're cool."

"Right..."

She pondered over the other two Vampires in the club. "I'm pretty worried with Kageyama and Tsukishima. I hope they're managing their hunger well."

"Here we are."

The two stopped in front of a european-style house. She turned towards the libero. "Thanks for walking me, Noya."

"No problem, (Y/N)!"

The two clapped their high-fives before she went inside her house.

Nishinoya mused, "Did I put enough good words about Suga-san?"

* * *

Sugawara Koushi. Son of the Vampire King. The heir and the next leader of the Vampire Race. It might be a small case for others, but for Suga, it is. Vampires are such hypocritical creatures. They are selfish and even seeks fight with their own kind. Suga had watched this unfold from his father's side most of his childhood. He was frustrated at the fact he had to deal with such childish fights between two noble families. He even had to handle the pointless war between the Humankind and their Hunters. He doesn't see the point anymore. The cycle of killing one another is rather useless in Suga's perspective. Why not swallow both of their prides and talk it over?

If only Suga isn't a royalty, then he'll just live his life in peace. As long as he had a reliable food source, he'll be fine. Unfortunately, he isn't a common Vampire or a noble Vampire. He is the son of the Vampire King. Many Vampires expected him to reign over them with such grace. Their looks make him sick. It wasn't expectation. It's more than that.

"Here," she handed him his water bottle.

He grinned at her. "Thanks."

She gave him a smile before moving to others.

Daichi noticed the two's friendly exchange. "Did you two...?"

Suga wiped the sweat from his face. "She's sick of this war as well."

He left Daichi scanning over the said girl.

He didn't know why such responsibility was shoved to him. He was glad he had Asahi and Daichi with him to confide into. Although, it was quite irritating seeing the two overprotective of him because of his status within the Vampire Society.