Shinzou Sasageyo! » KARASUNO

"They want to know what became of the hearts they gave, because the fighting isn't over yet."
-Erwin Smith, Attack on Titan

~~~~~

SQUAD DAICHI

Their strength relies in their own recklessness and the abilities to conjure up strategic countermeasures in the peak of a battle. The success rate of their plan is always high. Mental strength is immeasurable as this squad had the strongest one among the Survey Corps. They are second best after the Squad Levi. This squad almost rivals Levi's. Unlike others, their casualties are limited (miraculously). Even though the people around them are dying, they always have the luck to survive in the most despair moments of the Corps. However, they aren't an exception when it comes to failure and injuries.

The Corps was on their way back from an expedition. Lives were lost and the atmosphere was melancholic and sorrowful.

"Sorry, I didn't see that one coming," mumbled Tsukishima. His forearm was bitten by a titan. As of the moment, as they rode back to the nearest city, Kiyoko was treating the rookie.

"I'm glad you're alive, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi sighed in relief from his spot.

Daichi assured, "It's alright. All of us are glad you're not food yet."

The two idiot second-years exclaimed in unison, "Please treat us too, Kiyoko-san!"

"No."

* * *

» Sawamura Daichi. Commanding officer of the squad. His simulations are always solid and successful in execution. He takes all the factors affecting the battle in consideration along with the capabilities of his squad members. He entered the Corps in hopes of seeing the world beyond the walls. No matter how hellish and terrifying it can be.

You were feeding the horses. They deserve it. You thought. The squad had just arrived at the house you'll be staying in until further notice from HQ. In other words, Squad Daichi was on standby.

"You're still out here?" Daichi had come out of the inn. Beads of sweat trailing down the sides of his face with a white handkerchief-stained with dirt-hanged around his neck.

"Yes. I'll help when I'm finished here, Captain Daichi."

Daichi cringed at the sound of his name with a title.

"Didn't I told you Daichi is fine?" His hand landed on your head. He continued, "You don't need to help out in the cleaning. The boys got it covered."

You hummed.

You thought he already left, but boy you were wrong. Daichi suddenly took the bucket of hay from your hands and replaced your spot in front of the horse.

"You rest up. I'll take over."

"B-but, Capt-Daichi! I can-"

"Captain's orders."

You were left with gritting teeth untik you sighed in resignation. "Fine."

* * *

» Sugawara Koushi. Boy, one must never underestimate this guy. Who could ever thought that this angel can be so terrifying when it comes slaying man-eating titans? People would doubt his skills at first glance because of his good-natured look and angelic face. Suga will always prove them wrong with his veteran experience and abilities in the field. He contributes a major portion in the strategy department of the squad. Suga is in the Corps because of Daichi and their dreams of seeing vast scenery outside the walls.