Prologue

2020 was a cursed year, for ARMYs and the entire world.

It was the year when a pandemic took over the whole world, making everyone imprisoned in their own houses. People died like insects, the world economy fell into a bottomless pit, it was world war 3 in every sense, where the whole world had to fight with a virus, united.

Due to pandemic, BTS world tour was postponed. After the threat of pandemic was over, Bighit finally made an effort to held the concert in the last quarter of 2020. But, in most of the countries, specially worst affected western countries like USA, France, UK etc. prohibitions were still effective and concert didn't get permission from the authorities. On the top of that, the long awaited nightmare of ARMYs came true that very year - Jin's enlistment. Just after returning from the tour, the eldest member of BTS enlisted and then one by one, all of them took the honor of serving their nation. BTS went on a long hiatus, with the promise to come back as one. ARMYs in return, promised to wait until then. Till date they chart BTS songs on several occasions even when they are inactive, they never let their stars to get lost in the darkest hour....

However, even in this hopeless condition, BTS didn't fail to give hope to ARMYs. Afterall, these seven angels were sent to earth with that mission. In that cursed year, they released their legendary MOTS 7 album, which undoubtedly swept away every Korean and Billboard charts, creating records. They gifted online concert experience to ARMYs, to make their quarantine enjoyable. All of the members were highly active in vlives, Run BTS made every ARMYs smile in that tough period. They didn't let loose and kept on working, working and working.

Apart from their huge comeback, that year a legendary collaboration happened and refreshingly not with any western artist. It was a collaboration between none other than the highly respected Korean soloist IU and BTS Suga. That song tops the melon chart with highest unique listeners. IU won the Song of the Year award in MMA for that masterpiece. When everyone expected these two gems of Korean music industry to perform together in one stage, BTS was informed to be unable to attend MMA that year, due their world tour schedule. IU performed that song with one of their company hoobae. The other year ending award shows BTS attended, IU happened to be absent in those, due to her own schedule.

Unfortunately, that highly anticipated performance never happened, fans couldn't witness IU and Suga on same stage. And contrary to popular believe, despite of the collaboration, they hardly ever interacted at personal level.

And then unexpectedly one day, after three years of that collaboration, they met on a radio show.....

*******

I don't know, if anyone will read it. I just loved the song EIGHT so much. Suga has collaborated with well known artists before, I liked those songs too. But EIGHT was the best according to me. I actually find them really cute together 😊😊😊