Heechul Radio

🎶
KH: Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing fine. As the summer is approaching, take care of your health and skin, drink plenty of water and eat lots of juicy fruits, stay hydrated....🎶

Yoongi's earphones are bursting Heechul's voice, he is already late for the show. Yoongi bites his lips as he looks outside the window, morning traffic is no joke, he should have started earlier. He slams his head to the car seat in disappointment, it's his very first public appearance after returning from military but it looks like he has already screwed up.

📻KH: Today's first guest has already arrived. Please introduce yourself.

📻IU: Good morning everyone. I am IU. I want to thank Heechul sunbaenim for calling me in his superhit show

📻KH: Yaayyy... thank you for coming IU ssi. It's an honor for me.

The introduction is followed by clapping and spontaneous laughter. They have taken a commercial break. Yoongi smiles alone, thinking about her voice. She didn't get the title of angel for no reason, her voice is so sweet that even when talks or laughs, it sounds like singing. The traffic has started moving, hopefully Yoongi will reach before the advertisements end.

📻KH: So the second guest also have joined just now. Please introduce yourself.

📻SG: Good morning everyone. I am Suga from Bangtan Sonyeondan. I am not very good with words so please be patient with me (soft chuckle)

📻KH: Oh...that only shows how good of a speaker you are Suga ssi.

📻SG: Ahhh... animida

📻KH: So fans already know but I just want to remind you that these two artist collabed for the smashisng hit of 2020 "Eight". Am I right??

📻IU & SG: Yes, you are...

📻KH: So do you want to talk about the process, how things got in placed back then??

📻IU & SG: Uhmm...

📻SG: Oh sorry sunbaenim, you go ahead

📻IU: No no it's okay (laughs)

📻SG: Please go ahead..

📻IU: So as I told back then that it was really smooth, we both clicked immediately............

After the long and a bit tiring programme, Kim Heechul almost forced them to have coffee with him. Jieun and Yoongi both are now sitting in cafeteria and Heechul is at the counter to get the coffees.
After a long awkward silence, Jieun chuckles, "Why is it so awkward?"

Yoongi smiles too, he looks at her and says, "may be because of me?"

Jieun raises her brows, "now you are taking offense?"

"No", Yoongi snickers, "I am just saying, I am really awkward around people who I don't really know"

"Let's know each other then", words just slips out of her, that she doesn't plan to say.