Surprise Visit

"Wooooohhhhhh....."

Yoongi tries to save his hot black coffee from spilling on his hand, as Jungkook collides with him from the back out of  nowhere.

"What the hell are you doing??"

A super annoyed Yoongi confronts the maknae but the other man seems to be too busy to answer or even care for his hyung. The main singer of the band just dashes out the place in hurry. Sighing at his vanishing figure, Yoongi raises his brows at Jungkook's manager, who is standing there apologetically.

"Where is he running to??"

"Mmm... IU ssi is in Bang Si Hyuk's office right now"

Now that's a news !! Jungkook's long time muse, inspiration, ideal type is here, ofcourse he is going to ignore him. His affection and respect towards IU won't ever change, no matter how successful or famous Jungkook becomes. Yoongi snickers and mumbles,

"Something never changes"

He then enters into his genius lab and close the door tightly, isolating himself from the rest of the world. Others may think that he is creating some master pieces inside but what Yoongi is really doing is watching a korean rom-com in his studio. Honestly, he is bored to death and a little bit sleepy too but working in this industry will make you do so mamy things that you don't want to. He has taken up the job to make two osts for a drama and after reading the script, he chose some dramas with similar plot line and charaters for his research. Being a perfectionist, has it's demerits too. He wants to do a proper job plus in this case he is a newbie. Drama OSTs are not supposed to be some random songs, they should be a part of the project. Yoongi is keenly observing the scenes where they plays osts on the background for some particular scenes, its not always the dialogues or acting sometimes its the background score that sets the mood and atmosphere.  But other than those things, he is just bored. The genius producer has been dozing off when he hears his door unlocking and he knows who is it as only one person knows the password.

"Just because you know the passsword you shouldn't just barge in"

Yoongi complains having his eyes glued to his screen but the response sweeps the ground from his feet.

"I am sorry"

Yoongi springs up from his seat and turns to discover the angel in his doom, he means Lee Ji Eun in his studio. His mouth stays open but no words came out. His face then turns red in anger spotting the makne behind Ji Eun, is trying hard to suppress his laughter.

"So shall I go out and knock again or is this okay?"

Ji Eun asks innocently. Yoongi gulps. He feels like he has forgot how to speak Korean, no words are coming to his mind, his mind is blank as a white paper.

"I think I should go..."

"NO"

Okay the words appear but he said it too loud, almost frightening the lady.

"I mean no, you can sit over there"

Yoongi lowers his voice and clears all the scribbled papers from the sofa. He then makes Ji Eun and Jungkook sit and tells a staff to send some snacks.

"I was not expecting you in my studio"

"IU nim told me that you two befriended on a radio show, so I thought it's okay to bring her here."

Jungkook defends his action with a teasing smile but Yoongi is not having it. He gives a hard stare to the maknae which doesn't go unnoticed by the lady. Jieun pouts,
"I guess the friendship was one sided"

"Oh its not", Yoongi denies immediately.

Jieun laughs out loud this time, "Its not that serious Yoongi ssi"

"So you guys talk, I am having a schedule now"

Jungkook hides his handsome face in a mask and gets up to leave. After his departure, Yoongi and Jieun just sit there in silence for a few minutes. Weirdly, they were at ease with each other when Jungkook was here but the now, with only two of them in such a confined place, feels a bit strange. Yoongi was so flabbergasted by Jieun's appearance that he forgot to turn off the screen and the drama was still playing the whole time but no one cared. Now that both are silent and trying to start a conversation, Jieun notices the screen but lowers her gaze almost immediately. Confused by her reaction Yoongi turns to the screen where the actor Jung Hae In is passionately kissing Son Ye Jin. Yoongi's face turns red for the second time today, though this time in embarrassment. He hastily stands up and finds the remote to switch it off. After the screen goes dark, Yoongi just stands there awkwardly, too hesitant to face the lady behind him. Jieun decides to ease the tension between them and clears her throat audibly,

"I didn't guess you'd be a person who likes rom-coms"

"Its about work", Yoongi sits down on the chair. He can't avoid her when she is in his room.

"Ohh... is it??"

"Yeaahhh... I got an offer to produce OST"

"Ohh.. that's great!! Congratulations"

Jieun smiles brightly to which the man nods politely. Then he asks,

"You are in PD nim's office?"

"Oh yeah. For I-LAND season 4"

"Ohhh...", Yoongi now can connect the dots.

"So you are singing the OST??", he asks.

"Yeahhh and also may appear in some episodes as their singing advisor"

"That's great !!", Yoongi smiles.

"I was thinking...", Jieun takes a sip of the coffee, that was served to her.

"What?"

"Why don't you join us?"

Yoongi gives her a confused look, " Us?? I-LAND??"

"Uh-uh... Bang PD nim asked me if I want to produce the song"

"Do you want to??"

"I want to produce it with you".

With those words, Jieun stares at him expectantly. And Yoongi swears to God, his heart skipped a bit at her last two words, "....with you"

He can't describe the feelings inside him, is it happiness or excitement or nervousness??? Whatever it is, the feeling is new for him.

******

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONGI 💜💜💜