After Three Years

Ji Eun looks at her schedule for one more time and it's jam packed, she barely have anytime even for a proper meal. With a sigh, she keeps on chewing the apple and stares outside the car window. Last three months have been exceptionally busy and tiring for her. She had a tour, currently she is filming a drama with Yoo Seung Ho, then she has also a new single to release in the coming month. The single has been kept on the shelves for the longest time, she doesn't want to push it any further. Honestly, after establishing herself as a good actress specially after the success of dramas like My Ajhussi and Hotel Del Luna, she has been flooded by acting offers, continuously. She can't deny the fact that it has left an impact over her music career, she does spend lesser time in her music, compared to the past.

Her phone beeps invading the world of her thoughts. A text has arrived and from the notification, she knows it's from Heechul of Super Junior. Recently, he has started working as a DJ in his own radio program, which has gained a lot of popularity. He contacted her few days back to visit as a guest in his show. Though she barely has time for anything out of her schedule, Lee Ji Eun can't really reject Heechul's request. They are really close, specially when she took the risky step to sue all haters and hate comments, the people who openly supported her action that time, Heechul was one of them. They were close before that too but after that incident, their bond became even stronger. Jieun opens the text to read it, already being convinced that it may be regarding her radio appearance in his show. And it is indeed that but with a twist, an interesting twist.

Heechul Oppa

If I invite Suga ssi of BTS
in the show along with you,
will you be fine with it?
You two had worked
together, earlier right?

Jieun frowns at the text, the information is new to her. Did he already come back from service? It's not Jieun tracks all BTS activities, yet they are so popular that even if you don't want, you can't ignore hearing about them. Before replying to Heechul, she opens the Naver first, to see any news about Suga. These days, she is so busy that she has not even gone through the recent news.

____________________________________________

The member of world famous boy group Bangtan Sonyeondan, Min Yoon Gi a

The member of world famous boy group Bangtan Sonyeondan, Min Yoon Gi a.k.a Suga, is reported to be discharged from military, after the successful completion of his service, on 25th April, 2023. On the return of the BTS member, fans of BTS also known as ARMY, had trended his return in Twitter, expressing their happiness, with several hashtags. His label, Bighit Ent. reported that Suga would resume his activities soon, after spending some quality time with his family. It is to mention that, BTS had been in hiatus since two years
for now and apart from Jin, Suga and Jungkook other four members are serving in the military.
____________________________________________

Jieun stares at the picture of Suga and her mind rewinds to three years back, when they collaborated for one of her single "Eight". Though every song is equally important and dear to her, that one single is memorable for various reasons; ofcourse it was a roof hit in Korea, her home country. But it also charted #1 on US iTunes, which was a surreal experience for her, she bagged the honor of being the first female kpop artist to do so. BTS was at the peak of their career that time, they were believed to have the midas touch, every thing they had put their hands on, used to turn into gold. Not only Korean Artists, several Western Artists wished to collaborate with them, that how impactful were they, when they were active. Even now, when they are in hiatus, ARMYs keep on posting staffs on social media, trending their birthdays. In fact, Jieun got to know about the acting debut of their eldest member Jin, from Twitter. That's why she is wondering, how she has missed about Suga.

Unintentionally she reminisces those days of working with him. Lee Ji Eun, is a renowned artist in Korea, she has her own strong and vast fanbase. She clearly didn't need a collaboration for publicity purposes, she wanted to work with Suga because he had worked with Lee So Ra and Heize, other two popular  artists and she did like those songs very much.When she asked Heize for a feedback on working process with Suga and Bighit. She praised their working process as very smooth and transparent one, she was impressed to see how they took her project with much sincerity and tried to finish within the time limit, preset by both the parties. Their unbeatable good time management was also attributed to BTS' insanely tight schedule. Heize was really smitten by Suga, Jieun remembered the female singer saying that, it was really hard to steal time from BTS schedule and devote into some additional work. Still Suga did it without compromising the quality, it showed his immense passion for music. However, she also warned her that, it might not be possible for him to actually sit with the singer and discuss face to face. They contacted artists mainly through their company, though he would be within reach and open for any discussion, while working.

After consulting with her label, Lee Ji Eun finally made a move to collaborate with the rapper and rest was history. They really clicked so well, that she herself was surprised, it took minimum time to write the lyrics for both of them, everything happened spontaneously without a single glitch. Though she talked with him in phone but never had a chance to meet him personally. Ofcourse they saw each other in award shows, exchanged bows, glances, smiles here and there but that doesn't really count as meeting someone. Moreover, the rapper didn't seem to be very interested to know her in a personal level, so she didn't push it either.

Right now, Heechul oppa's text gets her thinking about him, suddenly she has developed an interest to know this man. It's natural, is not it? Like, they achieved a record success three years ago together, they should atleast befriend each other.

Jieun types fast on her phone,

Suga ssi confirmed?

Heechul Oppa
We are in talk with Bighit.

I have no issues.

Heechul Oppa
Thanks Jieunaah💛

*****

Hi,
This is your author. I am trying to stick according to their personalities and incidents as far as possible. But spare my mistakes, as at the end of the day it's just a fanfic.

💕💕Happy Birthday to IU 💕💕