Ch7- Time To Search

Midoriya's POV
Once we got back to the dorms, Kacchan, Todoroki and I went straight to my room, with all of us ignoring the questions our friends were asking. "Why is he here?" Kacchan growls at Todoroki, trying not to get angry.

"He sort of..found out about my strange behavior.." Kacchan huffs and goes to sit on my bed. Todoroki and I joined him, sitting in front of him on the floor. "C'mon Deku, we need more details." Kacchan says calmly..

I began to tell them the incident. "So, last night.. I had a dream.." Todoroki and Kacchan nod, motioning me to continue. "There was this woman and she came up to me and said "so your his successor." Todoroki and Kacchan gave me confused looks.

(yeah, Todoroki knows about Izuku and All Might in this one.. Todoroki: wait.. So he is his love child! Izuku: uh... Author: we'll talk later.) "Was it another dream about the former people that owned your Quirk?" Todoroki asks. I shook my head.

"I don't know.." I said looking down. "What do you mean, you don't know?" Kacchan asks, getting irritated. "What I mean is.. I'd never seen her before until now. So I don't know if she's a One For All user it not.." I said quietly.

"Is that why you skipped lunch?" Todoroki asks, I nod. "I went to ask All Might about it. Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic were with him too. And since they knew, I figured I could just get on with the question."

Todoroki scoots closer in. "What did they say about it?" Kacchan was now on the floor with us now. "They were.." They both get closer. "They were angry. And they kicked me out." Todoroki puts a hand up to chin. "Judging by their reaction, they've got to know about who you saw.."

Kacchan stands up and walks to my book shelf that is filled with books about Pro Heroes. "Hey, Deku, did you get a good description of her?" Kacchan asks as he looks around at the shelves. "Yeah, why?" Todoroki and I stood up and joined Kacchan over at the book shelf.

"Well, you saw her in your dream right?" He glances at me, I nod a yes. "What are you implying, Bakugo?" Todoroki asks. Kacchan clicks his tongue. "Idiots, haven't you figured it out yet? If that woman appeared in Deku's dream like she did with the other Quirk users.."

Kacchan pauses and puts his hand on the book shelf. "And don't forget that our Senseis freaked out when they heard about her." He looks around at all the all books and then grabs all of the ones about heroes. "W-what are you doing?!" I start flipping out.

'It took me a while to set those in order!' Kacchan gives a stack to me and Todoroki. "Listen hear idiots, cause I'm not repeating myself, again." We both looked at him. "Put what Deku said together. You saw her in your dream and the teachers went all out."

He grabs another stack. "After what you told us, we can only confirm that the woman you saw is a pro." Kacchan walks over and put the stack of books on my All Might carpet. "So, what did she look like?" He sits down and smirks as he opens the first book.

I looked at Todoroki and smiled, he smiles back. We both walked over and placed our stacks down simultaneously. "She had (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes and she was wearing a (f/c) suit." I said sternly. Kacchan nods and open a book. We join in on the search for the woman.