To School Together

The rest of the weekend you spent stumbling over your own feet around the house, your heads stuck in the clouds thinking about one person in particular. You lost count of the amount of times you ran into something or stubbed your toe, but you just couldn’t get that blond hair and dorky grin out of your mind. Your family kept telling you to quit being so clumsy, but who could blame you? This was the first relationship you’d ever been in, and a part of you still couldn’t believe it. You actually had a boyfriend! The morning after your date with Joey, you had gotten another text from Tea.

Morning ___(f/n)! How’d things go yesterday?

Great!

That’s good to hear! So, did you ask him out?

Well, sort of….

What do you mean?

It was a little awkward at first. Definitely wasn’t the smoothest. Neither of us exactly asked the other out. We sort of just ended up coming to a mutual agreement instead.

Oh, but you are dating now right?

Yeah

Great! That’s all that matters then! Congratulations! And way to go! I knew you could do it!

Yep, you were right. Thanks again. I never would have worked up the courage to go through with it without your support!

That’s what friends are for! And if you ever need to vent about your new boy problems, I’m all ears!

Lol, thnx

Np

You also got a text from Joey as well, though it wasn’t until later in the afternoon.

Morning beautiful!

It’s already past noon

Well I just woke up, so that’s morning in my book!

Lol, do you usually sleep so late on the weekends?

Late? This is early! I normally sleep until at least 2

2?!

Yeah. What time do you get up?

Around 9 or 10 at the latest

What?! Why?!

Usually to eat breakfast and go to the bathroom

Lol, that's fair

So why did you get up “early” today?

Because I wanted to text you obviously!

Oh….

What? Is something wrong?

No, that’s just really sweet.

Well you better get used to it! Cause I’m gonna text you everyday! Unless you block my number…

Why would I ever do that?!

I don’t know, maybe if I get on your nerves xD

You’d have to do something pretty bad for that.