Chapter 2- ..Been bullied

Ben POV
Everyday seemed to be getter better and better. For me and Devi that is.
You see we kinda known now as the lover group, seeing as we all are in a relationship in a group.
I didn't find it funny.
Anyway I started going around Ms Vishwakumar- I mean Nalini  house nearly everyday now.
Seeing as Devi has move dback to the house hold, sadly.
I'm sure her mum must know about me and Devi but she always gets me of it though seeing refers to me as Devi's friend when talking to Kamala. I think Devi's told Kamala though because he always seems to leave us alone together. But it might just be me over analysing.
And I don't mind if Devi's not ready to tell then I'm ok with it.
"Ben!", The teacher snapped at me I looked up to him an embarrassed blush spreading across my cheeks.
"Yes sir?", I asked trying to sound polite.
"You have been daydreaming all class how is that even possible?!"
I shrugged in my head but just stayed still in real life.
"I don't know.. I was paying attention.", I lie and see Devi looking at me with concern.
"Oh really!", He snapped at me I gulped and nodded.
"What's the name of Hitlers dad?"
Crap.
"..Ur Hitler?"
The class all laughed and I turn to Devi who was looking at me worried.
It's true I never day dream but I was just thinking about her-
"His name is-dammit! Stop daydreaming ugh detention.", He snapped and I just looked down in defeat.
Everyone in class left and then Paxton walked up to me.
"Hehe getting in trouble now are we Ben?", He asked me I sigh and slung my bag over my shoulder.
"Look Paxton I gotta do detention can't you leave me alone for just one day?",I pleaded and he chuckled.
"You're exactly as I say your weak," he pushing me as he said the list,"Pathetic, lonely, homeless, stupid, and oh god sooo ugly.", I was pinned against the wall now Paxton looming over me.
He punches me in the stomach and I fall.
"Dont tell Devi about this ok Ben?", he chuckled as he slowly started to kick me.
I just covered my face and curled up into a ball as I felt his blows.
He punched me one more time and left me there bruised and slowly sinking further into the hole he was trying and accomplishing me in .
I just curled up and waited for the bell to ring.
But lunch time was an hour long and I would be stuck here hurting and nobody would care for me...

Devi POV
"Hey guys!", I chuckled as I hugged my two best friends Fabiola and Eleanor.
"What's up.", Eve smiles and Oliver  just crosses his arms and waves.
"I'm good..Seen Ben?", I asked them they all shake there heads.
"Where would he be?"
I then saw Paxton talking and boasting by Trent and the other minions.
I had a strong feeling he knew.
"Paxton!", I snap at him and I already knew this was a bad idea.
"Oh hey Cutie.", he smirked and I cross my arms.
"Where's Ben?", I snapped at him a smile appears on his face.
"Oh nowhere, he doesn't really exist does he?", I then slap him hard across the face.
"Tell me where he is or I swear I will kill you and let all your fan girls fuck your dead body!", I then shout and felt scared at the sudden words I had spoken myself.
"Ok.. He's in detention I'm sure you know that.", he snaps and walks of his gang following behind him.
"Ofcourse!", I chuckled and walked back over to my mates.
"That was fire my girl!", Eleanor giggled and hugged me.
"Rad.", Eve smiled and held Fabiola hand.
"Ok that's cool but where's Ben?", Oliver asked me I shrugged and decided it was best to not go looking for him.
Anyway he was in detention.
I'm sure I can be alone for one lunch time right.

Ben POV
Rinnngg!
I sit up and grab my bag and put it on my back.
Right detention.
I walk there trying it hide my achin body.
Hes right I don't deserve Devi.
I don't deserve anyone..
I try to hold in the tears and make my way to detention.
Ofcourse I have it after school aswell.
I just fake a smile and do what's I was told.
I eventually got home and found my mum crying and Patty comforting her.
"I miss him soo much.", she sobbed and Patty nodded holding back tears.
I just walk up to my room and lock the door shut.
Slowly sobbing about what Paxton had said and done.
That's what I did mostly after school.
Ofcourse Devi knew nothing about it and I didn't mind that she didn't know.
If she did she probably would leave me anyway.