the beginning

As bunch of the papers covered her table, she was drawing, even though her drawing was kinda messy, she enjoyed every single line she was drawing and writing as well. Hours passed and she wouldn't even realized, that was her routine, till she finished that chapter of her story " done! " she said in happy tone, looking at her drawings and writing in excitement, she wanted to continue but it was late and she was tired, soon before she realize, she fell asleep, head on the table, with her drawings on it.

*next day*

" HUH!? What!? " she jumped because of the vibration sound of her phone, as she turned off the vibration, she realized she's late for school " I OVERSLEPT! " she yelled, almost crying, she packed up her stuff and of course her drawing papers as she got ready and headed to school.

" you are late again, satomi " the teacher told the girl while glancing down at her " i'm sorry teacher, i won't be late again! " satomi said, bowing in front of her teacher who was standing in the door frame of class, the teacher let out a sigh " fine, you can come in now " said the teacher as she let satomi entere the class, she ran and headed to her sit. "Okay everyone, let's back to lesson " said the teacher, heading to the board, as satomi reached her sit she saw her friend giving her a thumb up, satomi chuckled and sat on her sit, unzipping her bag and placing her books on the table " psst, did you bring them? " her friend asked her in low tone " I did don't worry " satomi responded smiling, they let out giggles as the teacher looked at them and they immediately did shut up.

*time skip, school free time*

" wow!, it's getting nicer day by day, satomi chan " said her friend, holding the drawings of satomi and gazing at them in excitement " really!? I don't think so but i'm kinda satisfied with them " satomi said smiling at her drawings " don't all the artists say that? Besides your art is amazing, i love your drawings and story " said her friend, hugging satomi's drawing satomi let out a small laugh " thanks then, nana chan " she thanked her friend " no problem, i just said a fact by the way, can you explain the characters for me? " nana said, pointing at one of the drawings " well you see, they are- " satomi couldn't finish her sentence and was cut off by some of her classmates gathering around them " wait you draw? " " really!? " " let me see " they said, wanting to see satomi's drawings " ok guys, you all can see them " she said smiling.

" wouldn't you make it a show? " said one of her male classmates " a show? Come one it's not that strong " she said smiling sheepishly " are you stupid? " her male classmate said in boring tone, looking at satomi with annoying face " don't insist, takero, it's not like she appreciate her art at all " nana said, " guys it's ok really " she said smiling, suddenly a group entered the class, two boys and two girls, judging by their appearances, you could say they make fun of anyone in their sights even if there's nothing laughable about the people they make fun of " what's going on there? " " looks like somebody's showing their drawings to others " " can we see your drawings? " they said in disgusting tone one by one, " they..." nana said frowning at the group " what is it? You don't want to show us your drawings? " one of them asked as satomi looked at them with frown yet worried expression " fine, so we'll sit here till you show us " one of them, who was front of all sat on one of the sits " hey, you better stand up " said takero, stepping towards him, " ha? and what if i don't? " you can't just enter our class and sit where ever you want " said takero, they was about to hit him " get out already " satomi almost yelled as the attentions turned to her " i won't let anything ruin my mood today, so, you will get out, or i call the teachers " satomi said loudly, frowning at the group "tch" they said in annoyance, kicked one of the tables and went out of class.

" I was kinda shocked when they went out just after you told them to get out " nana said " because i was serious about giving their names to teacher, and as i said, nothing can ruin my mood today " she sad happily " by the way you're really in good mood today " said one of her friends " is it because the last episode of the show is going to release today? " nana asked smiling " YES! DID YOU SEE IT'S TRAILER FEW DAYS AGO? I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT TODAY " satomi exclaimed happily " yeah yeah me too " nana said with closed eyes smiling " but it didn't show any sign of the ending in the trailer " said takero " of course not, what kind of a show spoils the ending in the trailer?" Satomi said " how about we go and watch it together? " ninako said, a girl with glasses " it would be amazing " satomi said smiling as they was about to exit the school, two of their classmates approached them " Hey satomi, today is you and nana's turn to clean the class " one of them said " HUH? But we were already going " satomi said " we cleaned yesterday, it's your turn, anyway " they said smiling as they went, " what should we do now? " satomi said, already sad that her schedule got kinda ruined " we have no choice, let's clean the class and call it a day, i don't want to lose score because of this tomorrow " nana said in annoyance as she headed to class " but what about the show? I wanted to watch it with you guys " satomi said looking at everyone else behind " it's ok, we can watch it together other day " but-" she was cut off by ninako tapping her shoulder " it's ok " ninako said smiling at her as everyone, satomi smiled " satomii " nana called her from the class " i'm coming " satomi said loud enough for nana to hear " see you later everyone " she told everyone as they nodded smiling and left, satomi turned and headed to class.

" do you think they watched the last episode of the show? It must be aired already " satomi asked nana, her tone kinda sad " I think so, but we can watch it once we finished cleaning " nana said, holding the broom, satomi nodded and smiled : yeah, you're right, nothing can ruin my mood today " she said, closed eyes smiling " so let's clean " nana said " yaayy " satomi responded.

*time skip*

It was already evening and Satomi was out of school, soon, the clouds appeared on sky and replaced with drops of water " seriously!? *sigh* i didn't bring my umbrella, anyway " she placed one of her book above her head, the book she placed her drawings in it, and began to run.

" the last episode of the show is definitely aired already, i cannot wait to get home and watch it " she thought as she giggled while running, then she noticed a crowd of people gathered around a building, looking up at the big board and mumbling something " look! " , " is that the ending? " , " I can't believe ". Their mumbles barely could be heard " what are they looking at? " she thought as she headed to the crowd, she looked at them, confused of what are they talking about, she slowly turned her head around and looked up at the big board...

Her eyes widened.

A/N : I hope it's good enough, i have this story for long time and i finally decided to write and publish it here so...feel free to share your opinions ^^