7. Somewhere familiar

Satomi woke up in where she assumed to be a dream

Yet it felt so real

Blue sky

Cotton white clouds

Grassy grown she was laying on

She sat up straight and looked around to see a small fantasy town behind her which looked like a small village but with no people

'This looks familiar' she thought

"But where am i?" Was the first thing she could say

"Hey" said a voice

Satomi immediately turned her head around to see a spiky black haired boy with blue-green eyes wearing black-dark green jacket and black pants

He was oddly familiar to her

"You don't seem to be from here" he said confused

Satomi turned he head twice to see if anybody was around "me?" She pointed to herself

"Of course you, no one else is around but you" the spiky black haired boy looked at her in confusion, he has never seen her before, the girl's face was like she've never seen the view around her before, the boy thought she might be lost.

"I see" Satomi muttered out, snapping the green-blue eyed boy out of his thoughts "where am i?" She asked as she stood up, looking at the guy "you don't know where you are?" Asked the guy "no" Satomi said in monotone voice 'but it looks familiar' her face fell upset while she thought, turning her head gazing down at the small fantasy village, a soft breeze passed by, made her short black hair fly with it "So you must be lost, follow me" said the guy smiling as he grabbed Satomi's wrist, pulling her alongside him, her light pink eyes widened a bit as she followed him, they were walking pass the full grassy ground, after a few seconds, she felt like her steps are getting heavy, it was like they're climbing some kind of tall hill or something. She looked at sky, there were pink cotton like clouds on the sky along with white ones, she was amazed, it was like she've seen these before.

They finally reached the top of grassy hill as a wooden house came into the view, it was tall, you could tell it had stairs inside, pink and red roses around it made it even more beautiful. She examined the house, this also looked familiar to her 'jeez why it's like i've seen everything here before?' She groaned in her thoughts "Hey, why are you standing there? Come on" yelled the boy as he was feet away form the door 'even this guy' she thought as she headed towards the door "where's here?" She asked, with all the things that looked familiar to her, she had no clue where is here or why he brought here to this house.

 She examined the house, this also looked familiar to her 'jeez why it's like i've seen everything here before?' She groaned in her thoughts "Hey, why are you standing there? Come on" yelled the boy as he was feet away form the door 'even this guy...

(This is the house, art's not mine)

"Well if you have no place to go, you can stay here with us" he said smiling, Satomi confused "us?" She asked in disbelief as he grabbed the handle and opened the door, revealing inside. It was all wooden, unlike it's view from outside, it looked big yet there was no one in, she began to think if she was dumbfounded. The spiky black haired guy stepped inside first "it's me, everyone" the guy yelled out 'but I don't see anybody here--'