A Child In Need Part 4

I should just make this into a book
.
.
.
Carlos POV
After we were done eating the pancakes I was washing the dishes until I heard a knock on the door.
"What are you doing here?" I opened the door to see Michelle "well i just wanted to come by and see how your doing and possibly hang out " "Oh my gosh I never told her about Ethan! How should I tell her? What would she say?" Panicking in my head but Michelle has already figured out that there is a child in my house "hey Carlos whose that?" She asked pointing at Ethan "oh ummm" I'm trying to think of an excuse but I know I can't hide this from her. I let her inside the house as Ethan ran somewhere to go hide "Ethan?" Just when I said his name he popped his head out of my room looking scared "Ethan come here I want you to meet someone " he shyly walks over and hides behind me "Ethan this is my best friend Michelle" Michelle kneels down to see Ethan "hi sweetheart" "h-hello" Michelle smiles at him then stands back up "so when did you become a dad?" "Since yesterday T.K and I found him alone in an alley last night on our way coming back from the store " "wasn't there an awful storm last night" I nod "it was horrible he said that his parents left him there" A look of anger shock and discussed spreads on Michelle's face "for how long?" "I don't know he said a long time plus when we found him he was really dirty " "WHAT" "I know!" Just then I felt a tug on my trousers I look down to see Ethan and he looks like he's gonna cry he has tears in his eyes "I'm sorry Ethan" I pick him up and he buries his head in my neck and starts to cry "I'm so sorry baby... we didn't mean to yell" "Well did you at least make a doctor appointment for him to make sure he is healthy?" "No" I say as i calm down ethan "Do you want me to watch Ethan while you go buy him some new clothes and stuff?" "yes please"
**Time Skip**
Michelle's POV
Carlos had left about 30 minutes ago and Ethan has been sitting by the door every since. We had small talk I found out that he love dinosaurs, penguins and any other animals. Around lunch time I asked Ethan if he wanted to make ice cream sundaes. "what's that?" "Okay let me show you how it's done" I say as I carry him to the kitchen
Carlos POV
I've made it to the children's store but now I don't know what size to get. I walk around the store looking like a lost puppy until I decided to get him five pairs of size three and size four shirts, two pairs of pants, three pairs of shorts, 4 packs of underwear, with 3 pairs of shoes.
I was about to go in line to pay for the stuff until I realized I forgot about pajamas so I went and found some four onesies, one had fire trucks on them, the next one had bears, the third one had police cars on it so of course I had to get it and the last had dinosaurs on it. I'm really sure if he like dinosaurs or not but I got it anyway. I also picked up extra towels and some kids body wash and bubble stuff.
After i paid for everything I walked out of the store and immediately saw a toy store that I just had to go to and get him something. After 10 minutes of walking around I decided to buy him a teddy bear and hurry home before I go broke.
Ethan POV
I was eating ice cream sundaes with daddy's friend. She was so nice and funny too once we was finished I  heard the door click open and saw daddy "DADDDYYYY" "Hey buddy I got you a present" Daddy's friend helped me out off of the seat as I hurry up and hugged daddy's leg. He bend down and handed me a teddy bear which I happily took. The teddy bear was so fluffy "Thank you thank you thank you" I say hopping up and down "I going to name you honey" I say to the bear as I saw daddy go towards the kitchen. A few minutes after playing with honey I wanted some candy so I took a piece of candy out of the bowl papa said I could have but as soon as I took a bite of the chocolate cup thing and swallowed it something didn't feel right. I started choking on something it was like it was getting hard to breathe i tried to call out to daddy but it was hard for words to come out I saw daddy and his friend come towards me as I fell to the floor
T.B.C
.
.
.
Sorry guys it took so long but I'm back and my mental health is better so I will see you guys in the next chapter. Sorry if it's rushed I was trying to get something out as soon as possible and I want to thank you guys for the support. Uploading every other day
Stay safe
Comment what you think
Vote
And stay tune