chapter 1.

Life can take a wrong turn anytime it could just fall apart in front of your very own eyes.

Hannah's POV

"His Face..His lips...His hair..His eyes... when i opened my eyes I saw him..he layed down in bed with me and started saying how beautiful i was.. Then Boom My heart stopped beating..And i couldn't breath..I could hear Cameron Sreaming for help..Was i having a seizure? I felt my body get lifted up and carried into a ambulance truck.It all happend so fast. I could hear Cameron whispering in my ear saying "Your gonna be okay baby stay strong". And then it all faded away.

Cameron's POV

I kept saying she's gonna be alright in my head, Over and over again.She won't leave me. I made my way up to the counter of the hospital. I need to be in the room with Hannah!

Doctor- Im sorry but i cant allow that.

But i love her i have to make sure she will be alright!

Doctor- Im sorry sir please set down.

Then this crazy thought came through me. And then i go bursting through the doors of the room. The doctor is chasing after me i catch a glance her of before they rip me away.I set in emergency room for 3 hours before the doctor came out.

Doctor- Hannah is gonna be alright..We do have some news though..

What is it tell me!

Doctor-We found cancer..and its pretty bad we think that's what caused the seizure.

No it can't be..

Doctor- i'm sorry would you like to come see her.

Yes.

i walked and saw her Beautiful face..So Beautiful. She opend here eyes. I felt so much releif.

Hannah's POV

Right when i woke up I saw him. I was glad he was there. The doctor came in.

Doctor- Hi Hannah you had sezuire..We found cancer in you. And were you expecting??

Um yes..Then i turned my head toward Cameron and i have never seen him look at me that way before..

Doctor- Well im sorry to say but you have lost the baby.

I felt this drop of water run down my face to my neck.I asked the doctor if he could give me second with Cameron. Cameron i can explain. He stopped me from saying anythings else. Why didn't you tell me? he said. How could you? I didn't think we were ready i was going to give up the baby. Without telling me? Said Cameron. I'm so sorry..i said. Were over Hannah i trusted you i put my faith in you, I loved you.

Cameron's POV

I bursted out of the emergency room. Not knowing where to go. I feel so lost so alone.I could of holded that little baby in my arms i would of been the best dad. That little baby could of changed my whole world. I called for a cab. I had to get out of the city. I'm leaving.The cab driver said where to i said L.A. Then I was gone.

Hannah's Pov

I have to go.. I bursted out of the hospital room. I ran as fast as i could. I didn't see him. What have i done i muttered.I messed up so bad.