chapter 6

a week later...

Hannah's POV

Me and nash has come best friends now. He is everything i could ask for in a friend. Nash knows how i love going to Kalin and Myles concerts. he came up to me and gave me two tickets and said that me and him were going to see him. I looked over at Cameron to see if he approved he gave me a nod for approvel. The next day i was packing for the trip Cameron came up behind me and gave me a hug and started kissing me on my neck i turned around and started kissing him back..after a minute i pull back i have to pack Cameron i leave in a hour. He replies can i aleast try to make up for the burnt pancakes.We both start giggleing.I finished packing. I heard a car pull up in my driveway it was Nash.

Cameron's POV

Hannah was about to leave for 3 days. I ran up to her before she went out the door and kissed her as many times as i could and said stay beautiful! She got in the car and left i trusted Nash.

Hannah's POV

We were in Florida! i couldnt beleive it. Me and nash stopped at Denny's to eat that was my favorite place to eat. We went inside and i ordered My regular. I had some food on my chin. Nash reached over and wiped it off slowly..Chills ran down my body. I turned away as fast as i could. We left and went to our hotel room. It was kinda small. It had a tv, a table to eat on, and one bed. It was 1 o' clock at night i got into my P'jama's And got in the bed nash came out in his pajamas pant's but no shirt,,,I melted inside...I quickly shut my eyes.It was freezeing in the room..He came up close to me to warm me up..I fell asleep.The next day I called Cameron and had a long conversation with him. We talked all day inteil the concert. I couldn't beleive we were in line to go see Kalin and Myles.!