chapter 2.

5 years later..

Hannah's POV

Adam i'm going to Walmart Love you! Love you to! Shouted Adam. I got in my car and turned on the radio. And drived to Walmart.I walked into Walmart. What to get for supper i thought over and over again. Then all of a suddnely the idea came to me like when a volcano erupts TACOS! I got everything i needed except the cheese I went to grab it..Then all of a sudden i felt this hand on top of mine..It was his..Cameron's. I didn't know what to think i haven't seen him in forever. Before i konw it i'm backing up and falling backwards over the macoroni and cheese . He helps me up. Hi..I say. hi he then says. It's been forever seince i have seen you. Ya he says still beatuiful though . I blushed.

Cameron's POV

What are you doing here? i said. She replys and says oh nothing much just moved in with my boyfriend Adam. Oh i replied. It was nice seeing you. We should hangout sometime. Then i walked away. Thinking of what we went through all the hard times how could i still feel somthing for her..I went home and looked quickly if i still had her number. I called as quick as i could.

Hannah's POV

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.It was Cameron. Hello. He then asked if i wanted to hang out and play video games. I agreed. I felt this kick in my stomach, and relized i still have feelings for him iv'e always had iv'e never stopped loving him. As i was about to leave Adam came up to me and got down on his knee and proposed. A shock ran down my body i was in such a panick the word yes came out. A few hours i left for Cameron's house as i pulled into Cameron's driveway. I said to myself over and over again your not in love with him you not in love with him. I walked into his house and he immeaditly gave me a hug.

Cameron's POV

I felt so Happy when she entered my door. We went into my room and put in call of duty black ops 2. She beat me sadly. she went to go get a glass of water and tripped over the xbox controller and feel into my lap we stared at each other i leaned in.

Hannahs POV

When Cameron leaned in i felt his warmth against me. Slowly i leaned in to.But a signal went through my body. I yelled out of the stop of my lung's I'M GETTING MARRIED! There was a silence between us. I didn't feel his warmth anymore.He gave me this look iv'e never seen from him before it gave me the chills..He replied with a what? It's a long story Cameron he proposed before i came here. I felt grief. Cameron i said you left me when i needed you the most..You left. Never called I never heard from you again. I had cancer Cameron I needed you.I rush of adrenaline came through my body from my head to my feet i ran out of the house.

Cameron POV

She just left..What was i thinking falling for such a Beautiful girl who once lied to me. I went into my room and layed down on my bed and slowly closed my eyes and took in my surroundings. I felt a tear rund down my face. One after another it slowly took over me.

Hannah's POV

I cant love him...Adam Im home! I walked into the kitchen To find Adman cooking supper. Hey babe! after i ate supper i got ready for bed i layed down and fell asleep slowly. I fell in a dream. I had a dream about when i went into the seizure and how the last thing i saw was him. I woke up from adam yelling saying were going to get married next week!!! That early i said. He replied with yes the priest said he could doing it next week. Happiness flew through me but also doubt.

5 days later..