chapter 11

Hannah's POV

A couple months past..a great two months.I got a job as a hairstyler. Cameron was making ideas for clothes. Everything was..perfect. I was getting off of work I went and layed down in bed Cameron came and layer down facing me..and said have you ever thought about having kids.I said actually yes I've always wanted 3 boys and 1, girl.Cameron replied well I want kids to sometime. I replied with a okay..I replied with I'm ready. We drifted off to sleep. A few days passed ever since I agreed to have kids Cameron can't keep his hands off of me its kinda cute.

Cameron's POV

I just want to be  dad so bad specialty with one I love..5 weeks past and Hannah walked up to me and said Cameron...um Cameron..I said what ...um can!eron I laughed and said come on tell me..she's said I'm pregnant.I bursted in tears and ran up to her picked her up and kissed her thousands of time.I love her..

Hannah's POV.

Cameron's gonna be the best dad..the perfect dad. Over the few months my stomach has been getting a lot bigger way bigger then normal . I went to the doctors office for a ultra sound..and got the most supriseing news I was having twins. Twins. And they were boys..later that night I went and sat on the couch with Cameron and said were gonna have twins two boys. He smiled so big. We talked over names we decided we were gonna name one kian and cameron he said you always have to an!e one son after you. I laughed  . afterwards we went to bed.

Hannah's POV

The twins are gonna come anytime now.. Its been 9months any day anytime..it could happen. Me and Cameron ate supper and went to bed I had this big kick in my stomach Cameron leaned over my stomach..and said...hey this is daddy and I want to know I love you and you guys are so close to being born..and just know me and mommy love each other dearly and were gonna love you guys just as much. I picked his head up and kissed him. We fell asleep.  5 days past days were going by so fast.one night I was laying in bed and my water broke I shouted Cameron wake up my water broke! Cameron jumped up got the keys to the car heated the car up and came back inside as fast as he could he helped me up and said are you ready. I said I am but your not..Cameron your still in your underwear. He looked down and said whoops. He threw a shirt on and pants and rushed me to the car.

Cameron POV

I was in such a rush I was finally get to see my two beautiful boys. I walked her into the emergency room . I walked into the room and held her hand while she was having the baby's. I think I squeezed her hand harder then she squeezed mine.

Hannah's POV

When the doctor put the baby's in my hand.I bolded them as close as I could to me they were so beautiful.I let Cameron hold them for a little bit. Then they took the baby's to clean then and put them In a breathing macheine. I looked at Cameron he looked as happy as he has ever been. I signed the birth certificate. After a couple of weeks they released me from the hospitsal. We turned the extra bathroom into the baby's room.my life is perfect.