chapter 9

..

Hannah's POV

You wanna know the hardest thing in life.? Is going to your own friends funeral. Not only you friend but your sister. I stood there in grief. Why did she leave me. Its not fair. She was all I had besides Cameron. I put a dozen of roses on were she layed. And the hardest part was saying goodbye. I started to mutter..Kelly ...why..why did you leave you left me here..what happened.I need you..stay. Were not gonna be able to make plans like we did every weekend. Or share every single food or drink again..or be foolish teenagers.or talk and talk about things that are completely wrong with our life..or dream of meeting our idols together. Or the long conversations that would never end. I love you kelly goodbye for now.

I haven't called Cameron ever seince kellys death how could I where would I begin? I picked up the phone .he awnsered my sentence started with Kelly..and it all went downhill from there my words turned it to sobs. He told me how sorry he was and said that he could come down to Florida and comfort me I said it would be perfect.

Cameron's POV

I packed my stuff as fast as I could. I got in a taxi and arrived the very next day I knocked on the door she opened it. She immediately ran into my arms and broke down in tears. She sobbed shes.. She's..she's..then she just stopped talking and cryed harder..I layer as close as I could in bed that night she needed me the most at that moment.

Hannah's POV

His embrace comforted me..I woke up I unwrapped myself of his arms called the college and dropped out. How could I go back when there were so many good memories with her there..I wouldn't be able to handle it.or face the fact that she's gone forever.I crawled back in bed by Cameron and drifted asleep. When he woke up I already had my stuff packed ready to go. He asked what are you doing I awnsered I can't go back its not possible to go back without completely breaking down. I'm coming home. We left as soon as we could. When we arrived I started to unpack my bag..then as I came across pictures of her and me..after that o knew I could never look at a picture of her again I'll completely break down I went over to the fire place and threw then in the fire place slowly they went up in flames. Cameron put his arms around me and we watched them slowly get devoured by flames.