the last chapter.

Hannah's POV

Everywas going so good..well a least I thought..boom. It happens.my life totally collapsed. Everything was blury..I saw JC run over to me..I whispers everything's gonna be okay with all the strength I had. I said mommy loves you..remember that. Cameron picked me up and put me in the car he grabbed the kids and put them in the back. When we arrived at the hospital Cameron's took me out of the car as fast as he could he set me on the stretcher And said hang on don't leave stay strong. Then everything faded away...will Cameron's bve the last thing I see. It felt so really this time..

Cameron's POV

I looked at kiam and said mommy's gonna be all right. She won't leave us behind.then kian said quietly..said but will you be okay daddy..you love mommy. At that moment my heart broke.I awnserd I honestly don't know what's gonna happen that's what scares me the most..

Hannah's POV

At that moment my life flashed back ..I saw everything when I lost my first baby..when Adam cheated on me..when I married Cameron..the fights the heartbreaks..but I also flashed through having the kids and ..loving Cameron..at that moment everything became so clear..I woke up with doctors surrounding me..I'm alive..the doctor set me up called Cameron and the kids in. The doctor said I have bad news and good news your alive..but the cancer is back..and its worse I'm so sorry.I glanced at Cameron's as a tear ran down his cheek. J.c said what's cancer mommy..? I replied something that can kill you baby mommy's not healthy.j.c replied with mommy you won't leave us you love us..love is powerful..at that moment I hugged him as tight as I could..I looked up at cammeron and gave him a hug..the doctor set up my therapy dates and gave me my medicene.

Cameron's POV

God dammit..why her.. Why her... Why do you god ewanna take her away from me..why.I yelled as loud as I could..I love her you can't take her.!she's mine..

Hannah's POV.

I've started going to therapy the doctor said I'm not improving..how could I say this to Cameron he will break down..I went home set on the couch..I closed my eyes..then I heard the door shut I opened my eyes..Hannah the doctor told me your not improving. I said Cameron set down please..cameron I wrote a letter to all if I die its on the shelf over there. Cameron yelled your not going any were...I walked into the kids room and started with I'm ...getting worse..and I might die and I want you guys to know it will be okay you have daddy. He will love you just as much as I do..I started to tear up..you will be fine..mommy will always be with you right hear and I pointed to their heart..I'll be there forever I'm never leaving your side. I cryed harder..and walked out..I later down on the bed..I drifeted into a sleep...then farther then a sleep...then farther and farther..I saw blurs it was the kids and Cameron.then I whispered I love each and every one of you...I saw the door open it was Nash..they were all there to say goodbye..then it happened...

Cameron's POV

I cryed and cryed the kids kissed her on the cheek them I told them to go lay down in bed..I stayed by her inteil I was the only one left...Hannah I sad...Hannah... God I love you..do you remember when we saw each other in Walmart and you fell over the macoroni and  cheese..and when you were pregent and i tryed to rush out with no pants on...or when I made you the burnt pancakes..oh god..its gonna hurt Hannah its gonna hurt not haveing you here...say hi to Kelly for me..and I hope I'll be able to say hi to you again someday..Hannah did you ever think that we would ever grow old together.? Cause that's all I thought about I couldn't wait to grow old with you..I guess it can't happen anymore..we will always be together ..I will never love anyone like I loved you...I don't think I could ever love again..I saw her struggle to keep her eyes open..I said I love you Hanna sweet dreams..and closed her eyes...she's gone..oh god it hurts..

Hannah's POV

As I left my life behind I whispered ...I love you...everything went white..

Cameron's POV

I went into the room were the shelf was were the note was..and went into the kids room and read it..hey guys, so..its really hard to right a letter saying goodbye to your loved ones..I will love every single one of you guys forever..and always..don't worry about me I'll be fine...I'm still in your heart..and I never wanted to leave you guys..but life is messed up..and daddy will be the best daddy ever..don't forget me I love you....and Cameron goodbye almost lover...

So this is the end of my book but I will be writing another book it will be much happier and it will have the same people in the story so I will start writing that one very soon I promise.