Chapter 3

Foot Finding

Tian didn't know what to make of himself. The male that called himself Ron claimed to be the one to revive him of his slumber. He saw the footage of it all. It was unnerving to watch.
And he felt like a bug being looked at. Constantly. He had no choice but to learn what the creepy male told him. Tian stood by a window that faced the West and stared outside. Beyond the see through glass was forestry. No Egypt, the brainiac had said.

What era was he in then?

"Okay, you can sleep in the lab bedroom. You can venture to the kitchen and Lounge but no further than that. It's for your own safety." His supposed creator said. Tian rolled his eyes, and stared at the man. He certainly was not in the mood to learn more tonight, so he opted to go to the bedroom as he flat out ignored the weaker male in favour for sleep.
He stepped into the bedroom and headed straight for the bed. He took off the rediculous clothing and left them on the floor, which the weaker male picked up.

Tian then laid on his stomach on the soft bed, completely naked as he always went to sleep. "You can't go to sleep like that. There's clothes you can sleep in." The brainiac chided him. He regarded the male with a drowsy look of boredom. "I do not wear silly cloth to slumber. Leave and do not disturb me unless the sun is peaking over the horizon." He said in an Ardent tone. One royalty would use.

Such a luxury cannot be wasted. I must indulge this bed as often as I can.

He didn't even hear the genius leave as he was already in a dreamless sleep.

It took a moment for him to gather his bearings. He truly was alive. Tian turned on his back and stared at the ceiling. His hand then felt his heart, indeed the organ was beating away merrily.

A bittersweet feeling swept through him. Now with that knowledge, a vendetta, what was he going to do? He was brought back to life. He was in a foreign era. His trust was put in the man that remade him. That knowledge was still a bit unnerving, but, there was nothing he could do about it. Besides all that, the question was, why the hell was the brainiac sitting in the dark corner of the room staring at him like a creep?

"Are you secretly a pervert that prefers male company or do you have a reason for staring at me in the dark of the room?" He questioned. The male's weirdness was scaring him. Which he will never show. What if the brainiac was psychotic? "I have a valid reason." The brainiac replied. Tian waited for the brainiac to continue.
"I'm waiting for you to go a zombie on me."
Tian then looked at the male in confusion. Zombee what? "Lights on." Brightness filled the room at the brainiac's command and Tian was left in astonishment. "Did you sleep well?" Tian now noticed some kind of black thing in the weaker male's lap.

"Yes." He replied schooling his face and watched as the brainiac operated on the black thing. What was it called? Tab? "Dreamt anything?" "No." Grey eyes stared at him for a second before looking back at the tab. Tian got up and headed to the bathroom, yhe brainiac following. The Egyptian made the bath ready for himself. When the bath was ready, he got in. All the while being watched. "Do you have to be here?" He asked, annoyed.
"Yes." Was the weaker male's reply without looking at him. "Why is this?" He questioned. Ron paused to look at him for a few seconds. "Because I'm recording my findings. That and waiting in case any side effects occur." With that said, the brainiac went back to what he was doing on the tab.

Tian sat up then, propped up a leg and rested his arm on it. Disturbing the still water. "Side effect?" He asked in confusion. He grimaneced at his hair. It was too long. He really wanted to cut it. "Yes. I mean, so far I doubt there is any as you seem to be in perfect health and no bodily changes. So far, so good." The brainiac explained. But Tian was still confused. "So this sorcery you used, it will make me have side effects?"
"I don't know. So far, I haven't seen any, so no you don't have those yet." "When will I have them?" Ron replied, "I don't know." Tian scowled. The male did not sound accurate in his word.
"Then me what will happen to me with these so called side effects!" He demanded.